The Doctor Who thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of the five I can see McGann and McCoy(since we know his Doctor got pretty old in the '96 movie) coming back to the role. Even if they do a Time Crash type thing to bring back the other three, I'm not really sure it'll work...Oh well, I'm sure they have a plan.

It's the Daily Star so take it with a huge grain of salt but they're alleging that

the Ice Warriors are returning for Series 7.

More like a dumptruck's worth of salt - the Star's an even more bullshit tabloid than The Sun

I'm not saying it isn't true, but it seems like guesswork based on a quick visit to a Who forum and briefly looking at a thread titled "villain I'd most like to see".

I'm not saying it isn't true, but it seems like guesswork based on a quick visit to a Who forum and briefly looking at a thread titled "villain I'd most like to see".

This. The UK media is famous for this. They troll the Gallifrey Base (and before that the Outpost Gallifrey) forums and report anything they read as a story "from a BBC insider".

I've recently been going through the modern series from the start and just saw Blink......really? This is the best modern Doctor Who story? This is the end-all, be-all episode of the modern series? Seriously???

I won't claim that it's bad, or even average, but why in the name of Tom Baker is this story (along with The Empty Child, which I was similarly underwhelmed by) regarded so highly by fandom?

And, no, this is not an anti-Steven Moffat sentiment. I love Couplings and I love Sherlock.

By "every Dalek ever" I hope they don't mean octo-penis-head. Should be fun though, it's about time we had a new Dalek story.

The quote is every type of Dalek. Ever. Including the magnificent awesomeness that is the Special Weapons Dalek!!!