The Doctor Who thread

By "every Dalek ever" I hope they don't mean octo-penis-head. Should be fun though, it's about time we had a new Dalek story.

The quote is every type of Dalek. Ever. Including the magnificent awesomeness that is the Special Weapons Dalek!!!

How many types are there? Original multicoloured, Grey Skaro, Imperial White, Bronzy new series, big ultimate new. Obviously a couple of special weapons Daleks, maybe some forms of the various emporers? When they say every Dalek they just mean examples from each era I think, there's not much point in throwing Imperial and Necros Daleks in together because they basically look the same.

I wonder if Davros will show up?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do with they would restore the time lords. I think its at richer universe with them still alive, interfering with the Doctor and sending him on missions against his will. They could restore them to what they were rather than what they became due to the war.

Only thinking about that since Mike had so many Time Lord ideas for Warner.

Currently there are two full Time Lords running around (The Doctor and The Master) and three half-Time Lords (River, Jenny, and The Doctor on Pete's World). Plus, we don't know how many attempts Madame Kovarian made before River was born, so there could be an entire moon full of genetically created half-Time Lords. That said, much like we saw in the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Descent," where Lore was king of a disconnected-from-the-Collective Borg civilization, Jenny could pop up again as the leader of these half-Time Lords.

Well, the Master was something other than a Time Lord last time we saw him, and he was sucked back into the time war with the rest of Gallifrey. Technically there's just one Time Lord running around.

I think it'd be interesting to see Gallifrey reemerge with The Master as it's leader and saviour. Have it appear that post-drums reveal he found good in himself and then do some long storylines about whether or not he's truly changed.

This morning, I received the following e-mail from my mom:

hi honey,

I am so mad at myself... I had a special bag of gummy candies for you, and so I wouldn't forget them, I put them on the table where I knew the gifts would go. I didn't find them until after you left since you were gone when we did the gifts...

they are DR. WHO gummie candies... apparently one episode there were gummie candies, I can't make the shape out, maybe a person???? I bought only a handful of them for you... but oops! They will have to wait.

do you know the episode?

love mom

That's the joy of revisionism! I will always credit RTD with bringing the show back and sustaining it as a TV mainstay. That alone forgives the Rose brown-nosing, downgrading Martha and creating the utterly awful Lady Christina de Souza. And Deja be damned, I love John Simm's Master dancing to the Scissor Sisters!

Far left is the British cover to The Five Doctors with some monsters superimposed over it. The whole thing is just a collage. The idea is that each volume is one season, with that season's Doctor in the top graphic.

By "every Dalek ever" I hope they don't mean octo-penis-head. Should be fun though, it's about time we had a new Dalek story.

The quote is every type of Dalek. Ever. Including the magnificent awesomeness that is the Special Weapons Dalek!!!

How many types are there? Original multicoloured, Grey Skaro, Imperial White, Bronzy new series, big ultimate new. Obviously a couple of special weapons Daleks, maybe some forms of the various emporers? When they say every Dalek they just mean examples from each era I think, there's not much point in throwing Imperial and Necros Daleks in together because they basically look the same.

I wonder if Davros will show up?

Who cares about Davros or any other type of Dalek! The Special Weapons Dalek is back!!!!1111!!!!!