The Doctor Who thread

I can't wait for this episode to air so I can use a Sontaran in a suit and tie as my avatar.

There's a picture of a Sontaran in a suit and tie? Why was I not told something that awesome existed?

Technically it's a morning coat, which only makes it 13% MORE AWESOME.

strax-2-500x375.jpg?d58414

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Wand Company is working with BBC Worldwide to develop an Eleventh Doctor-styled Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote Control. The gesture-based remote will be able to be used on entertainment systems such as: televisions, DVD/Blue-ray players, and IPod docks. With gesture recognition technology, the device will be able to store up to thirty-nine remote control codes.

Company co-founder Chris Bernardo says of the product:

Since we launched our first wand, Doctor Who fans all over the world have been asking us to create a remote control Sonic Screwdriver, and we are thrilled to be working with BBC Worldwide in order to bring this to the market.

For more information on this product please visit Licensing.biz

I can't wait for this episode to air so I can use a Sontaran in a suit and tie as my avatar.

There's a picture of a Sontaran in a suit and tie? Why was I not told something that awesome existed?

Technically it's a morning coat, which only makes it 13% MORE AWESOME.

strax-2-500x375.jpg?d58414

13 Percent you say? I say thee NAY! Verily this must be at least 89% more!! Where is this from anyway? If its a regular DW episode, I must possess it!

I dn't have the link in front of me, so I'll repost when I have it, but Matt Smth indicated in an interview in San Diego that the first episode of Series Seven will be airing next month. That jibes with the handful of preview/press screenings already scheduled for mid-August.

So at present, it looks like we'll be getting 5 episodes in the fall, then the Christmas episode, then eight more sometime in 2013.