The Doctor Who thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So it's basically either-

The milky guy from Dredd, Bing from Black Mirror or Howard Stark.

Of them Gleeson is the most doctorish. I've seen him in Never Let Me Go. He was also in Black Mirror as Ash, the dead boyfriend slash love robot. They're all great options though.

Completely. I still like the idea that Moffat is going to sneak him into the 50th anniversary special also, whether as a blink and you'll miss it cameo or a blunt Billie Piper looking right at the camera hammer. I think it will depend on how long they decide to keep the cat in the bag. I'm sure they'll reveal by the end of July but still. I mean, there was like three months between when Tennant announced he was leaving and when Matt Smith was announced.

So as a bit of fun, if the Doctor asked you to go with him and gave you a bag to put your things in what would three items you pack to go travelling round the universe and saving planets with.

I would take a camera, comfy trainers and a coat that fans out behind me when I run so I look impressive.

So as a bit of fun, if the Doctor asked you to go with him and gave you a bag to put your things in what would three items you pack to go travelling round the universe and saving planets with.

I would take a camera, comfy trainers and a coat that fans out behind me when I run so I look impressive.

A warm coat, the Infinity Gauntlet, and a towel.

Yes, no one should be without their towel. How else are you going to survive an attack by the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal?

My list?

1) The aforementioned towel.

2) A trowel.

3) A change of clothes, especially underwear.

4) Running Shoes