The Doctor Who thread

A), That's awesome.

B), It's nice to see he's not going to look like a hobo in every episode.

It is weird that in season 8 he would randomly be dressed in a windbreaker or hoodie or something. His usual costume is terrific, he doesn't need to go casual and it doesn't seem like his character to do so. That's a great look on his face tho.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

...did I just see Peter Capaldi as the Doctor, wearing a pair of shades and playing an electric guitar?

Yep!

Also, Zygons and Missy. And some actress I know nothing about, but then I still need to get round to watching Game of Thrones after Pandy lovingly....bought me a boxset of the series! Yes, that's what he did!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been on a West Wing rewatch binge, and it occurs to me that the now late Roger Rees would have made a good Doctor. Well, at least if he brought his Lord John Marbury character to the role.

Watch the episodes he's in, the character is very Doctor-esque. Interestingly enough, his final episode airing (Season 6's Wake Up Call) predates the start of the NuWho series by a few months!

I wonder if he ever was considerd for a role in either New or Classic Who.

BTW The West Wing, or Aaron Sorkin's work in general could use an Earth-2 podcast treatment. I'd love to, but I don't have the time, or editing skills to pull it off the way I'd want it to be.