• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of the cryptic comments has come to pass:

From "The Impossible Astronaut"

The Silent: You will tell the Doctor.

Amy: Tell him what?

The Silent: What he must know. And what he must never know.

The Doctor needed to know she was pregnant, he was told (but should never have known) that he died.

Which leads me to believe that The Silence have been directing things since the beginning.

12 tantalizing Doctor Who mid-season finale teasers

No spoilers there, just teases.

I had to look up the title of the next episode. God damned hilarious.

I havs steadfastly avoided DW spoilers and have been mostly sucessful. I want to be surprised dammit :)

That said, I hope they wrap this one up, and we don't spend the second half of the season chasing after the bad guys who've escaped at the last moment with the baby and/or Amy.

That said, I think I know what the throwaway line is: According to those teases, Demons Run is apparently the home of the Headless Monks. The Doctor and Amy visited the biggest museum in the universe, which according to the Doctor was the last resting place of the Headless Monks.

12 tantalizing Doctor Who mid-season finale teasers

No spoilers there, just teases.

I had to look up the title of the next episode. God damned hilarious.

I havs steadfastly avoided DW spoilers and have been mostly sucessful. I want to be surprised dammit :)

That said, I hope they wrap this one up, and we don't spend the second half of the season chasing after the bad guys who've escaped at the last moment with the baby and/or Amy.

That said, I think I know what the throwaway line is: According to those teases, Demons Run is apparently the home of the Headless Monks. The Doctor and Amy visited the biggest museum in the universe, which according to the Doctor was the last resting place of the Headless Monks.

Unless Quentin Tarantino directed the episode the title is not a spoiler