• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unless Quentin Tarantino directed the episode the title is not a spoiler

So where should I be looking?

If anyone wants to know the title of Episode 8 here it is

Let's Kill Hitler

Looks like the age old question will be answered.

If you have a time machine, why wouldn't you just go back in time and kill Hitler?

Just an odd thought but when the Doctor swapped shoes with the ganger Doctor to fool Amy. Does that now mean the Doctor is running around in shoes made of ganger flesh?

Heh, I had the same thought. And they would have gone back to soup when he de-fleshed GangerAmy.

I am beginning to suspect that the Docter who was killed by the Astronaut is the ganger.

Just an odd thought but when the Doctor swapped shoes with the ganger Doctor to fool Amy. Does that now mean the Doctor is running around in shoes made of ganger flesh?

Heh, I had the same thought. And they would have gone back to soup when he de-fleshed GangerAmy.

I am beginning to suspect that the Docter who was killed by the Astronaut is the ganger.

Didn't they show the ganger dying in the last episode?

Didn't they show the ganger dying in the last episode?

Yes.

I mean, it was cool aside from iplayer fritzing constantly for the middle 20 minutes. If it had still been doing it at the end I'd have thrown a brick through my screen.

Have to watch it again in a mo to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Great place to leave it though.

Still a lot of unanswered questions but they gave us the answer to the big one and in doing so ensured we were still promised great adventure when the show returns without it being a potentially really downbeat and disturbing story.

Great place to leave it though.

Still a lot of unanswered questions but they gave us the answer to the big one and in doing so ensured we were still promised great adventure when the show returns without it being a potentially really downbeat and disturbing story.

I'm not sure I'd call any of that a spoiler, but regardless, I agree!

The episode as a whole went in a direction I wasn't expecting.

Thought the cybermen would be behind the main story.

Good to see the character of Jenny wasn't the doctors daughter as some people had thought, from the tenths Doctors episode.

River was who I had expected from last weeks episode.

Surly when ever the Doctor gets the baby back Rory and Amy are going to have to leave the Tardis and the series to raise her.

I think I yelled with glee a dozen times!

The first one that had me cheering was "Would you like me to repeat it again?" Arthur Darvil brought his game to that one :)

And then there was almost everything Strax said. "Don't slump, it's bad for the posture."