Indiana Jones DVD's and their differences?

Ok, with the new Indiana Jones film coming out this weekend, I started looking up the DVD's. Knowing that Paramount have re-released the films with all new special features, I wanted to know if anyone has purchased the new DVD's and have the previous box set release? If so, are the new special features worth spending the money on the same film again? Do you think the same special features will be available on a future box set when the 4th film is released with them on DVD? Also has anyone actually purchased The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles DVD Volumes? They are expensive, but the sets look like they are packed with educational special features that would be good for adults and kids. I enjoyed the series when I was younger, but being so young I got confused when new actors played him(I didn't know it was supposed to be different times in his life), so I would miss episodes. I'm also a completace and always try to get everything available for a particular series I like.

So please tell me what would you do if you have the box set released in 2007? Would you buy the new set, simply for the Special Features, are they worth the extra money?

NO!

They are the same films, transfer and all. You don't get the fourth disc AND the only other special features on the new releases are interviews with stars of the Crystal Skull telling you why they like the movie you're watching.

"Hey, I hated Temple of Doom until I heard Shia LeBoeuf say it was cool."

Don't piss away your money.

NO!

They are the same films, transfer and all. You don't get the fourth disc AND the only other special features on the new releases are interviews with stars of the Crystal Skull telling you why they like the movie you're watching.

"Hey, I hated Temple of Doom until I heard Shia LeBoeuf say it was cool."

Don't piss away your money.

Thanks, hopefully when they re-release anothe box set with part IV they put all the fourth disc bonus features and the features on these new releases. Than I'll buy it.