Batman R.I.P. - SPOILERS

Koete

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit. I am actually quite annoyed now, I was looking forward to going into forbidden planet, picking up this issue, going to Greggs, getting a sausage roll and cake, reading Batman, and then screaming how I wasted I spent a shitload of money on this!

This is bullshit!

As you can tell I've never dealt with comic delays before. Or them not being there when I want them to!

God freaking dammit! I got the Black glove trade for nothing now!

Did you not enjoy it?

And if you're going to complain about wasting a shitload of money on something, complain about Countdown. R.I.P. looks like it will actually have lasting effects.

What I meant was I got the Black glove so's that i could read that, and then re-read RIP so that I could work out where these clues Morrison was talking about came from. I got batman and son for the same reason, though standing alone, I enjoyed that too.

I did enjoy it, I was just mad that I bought that, read it the day I got it, thinking that RIP was out this week, and am now left feeling let down that it's not coming out for two more weeks. I went into my comic shop and they didn't have nightwing either, so I just got nothing. :cry:

Just finished Nightwings final "Tie-in" to R.I.P and really enjoyed it, except for BTAS this was the best interpretation of two-faces internal torment I've ever read.

True I haven't read much two-face from the comics as I'm, still relatively new, but this was good.

Reading Heart of Hush now and will post thoughts in that thread about that.

Batman has been delayed another week.

Really couldn't give a shit now, I mean the story is just so stupid and all over the place, even Morrison can't make sense of it all with one double issue left.

So I got the final "Piece" of the puzzle outside of batman, Batman and the outsiders......

Morrisons has told no one how this story pans out as this pretty much is a piece of crap. The art is better than the last two issues, but this just made me want to ram my head against a wall and say "Where the hell is Koete to justify this when you need him!"

So, how was everyone elses week?

Just finished Nightwings final "Tie-in" to R.I.P and really enjoyed it, except for BTAS this was the best interpretation of two-faces internal torment I've ever read.

True I haven't read much two-face from the comics as I'm, still relatively new, but this was good.

Reading Heart of Hush now and will post thoughts in that thread about that.

You couldn't possibly be talking about Nightwing #150 could you?

And a delay the week it hits stores is so rarely even the writer's fault that it's ridiculous. The script would have been done ages ago.

It's the timing. They're cancelling books and reshuffling creative teams after Gaiman's shot. It more likely has something to do with that.

You couldn't possibly be talking about Nightwing #150 could you?

Yes, I mean the ending was shit, but the scene with Harvey in the graveyard was really good.

And a delay the week it hits stores is so rarely even the writer's fault that it's ridiculous. The script would have been done ages ago.

I know, I'm just slowing losing interest with the main Batman story and may just switch to get the collected issues now.

The art is better than the last two issues, but this just made me want to ram my head against a wall and say "Where the hell is Koete to justify this when you need him!"

The "R.I.P." tie-ins only have the "R.I.P." banner to sell a few more copies. All you need to read is Batman.

The "R.I.P." tie-ins only have the "R.I.P." banner to sell a few more copies. All you need to read is Batman.

But, you were supposed to justify this crap.

You were meant to be the cool, calm colected DeNiro from the 90's acting as a defense attorney to my screaming Al Pacino from the 90's playing the prosecution....

It would have been awesome....

Also I am giving up trying to understand R.I.P and if the ending sucks, I'm switching to collected and just reading old Batman stories from now on.