More Shrek....

annericelover

Well, I enjoyed the first 2 Shrek films. I watched the 3rd one and thought it was okay, but it was losing a lot of the steam it had with the first one. First off, I haven't seen Shrek the Halls(2007).

Well knowing that Shrek 4 is already in pre-production, I thought Id find out more information. Well here it is. Confirmed films(with the principal cast coming back)are:

Shrek Goes Fourth(2010)

Puss in Boots: The Story of an Ogre Killer(2011)--this is a bridge film between 4 and 5

Shrek 5 (2013)--so far, this is being considered the final film of the series.

I do have to mention that Mike Myers is involved in all films, and this is along with Austin Powers IV

Austin Powers IV, also known as The Love Guru. Yeah, I went there.

Lol, that's actually pretty true, from the looks of the trailer. But I saw an interview that said they were going to start shooting Austin Powers IV, when The Love Guru comes out. I haven't seen any news on it beginning to shoot, but I'll keep you updated on that.

To be honest, the Austin Powers series have run there course, unless it will focus on Scott Evil, continuing in his father's footsteps it makes no sense.

Shrek Goes Fourth(2010)

Oh, they did NOT just lift that from Blackadder. The fuckers.... :grumble:

Anything that happened after the original film is bullshit. That includes Shrek 4D at Universal Studios, Lithgow or no Lithgow.