Iron Man 2

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I heard spoilers that said

Justin Hammer will be more of the antagonist than Whiplash, serving a Lex Luthor like role helping setting up plotlines for future films (possibly a Norman Osborne stand in, since Sony still has those rights), and the actor is in talks for return appearences.

I am sold. While I am more into DC, this is awesome. I am sold. On Fandango right now.

I heard spoilers that said

Justin Hammer will be more of the antagonist than Whiplash, serving a Lex Luthor like role helping setting up plotlines for future films (possibly a Norman Osborne stand in, since Sony still has those rights), and the actor is in talks for return appearences.

I am sold. While I am more into DC, this is awesome. I am sold. On Fandango right now.

I'm really looking forward to the film, and even if I skipped the first film when it came out, I am certainly not doing that with this one.

The filmmaker said that the fabricated history of the Stark Expo will echo in other Marvel films, too. "It does figure in to the other films because in the Captain America movie you're going to see the early one, which I think is a lot of fun," Favreau said. "They're going to have a reference to Tony's father, Howard Stark, played by John Slattery, and his earlier Expo. But I don't want to say more than that."

http://www.superherohype.com/news/ironmannews.php?id=9319