whatever i want

Dear James and Mike,

This week was a good handful of episodes. I don't know if you said this or not, but Producers Bruce Timm and Glen Murakami actually brought in a rabi to record at Turpin's Funeral in Apokolips Now part II.

I am glad you guys are reviewing the gotham knights episodes. Those were their most mature years. Though, there was ONE thing I would have relished to see:

* 10 part finale based on KNIGHTFALL!

It would be cool if down the line, you guys review episodes of The Spectacular Spider- Man.

Speaking of, I didn't like how Harry Osborn was the green Goblin instead of Norman. However, it does set up appearances for ULTIMATE Nick Fury and the coveted SUPER-SOLDIER SERUM project! It could also set up a Story Arc for NORMAN Osborn's decline into madness and transformation of ULTIMATE Green Goblin. Along with Harry's transformation into ULTIMATE hobgoblin in order to stop his father from killing His friends.

Well, I'm off the DCAU

BYE!

• 2 years later...

I sent an email requesting reviews on Spectacular Spider-Man, a show that is easily as good as those included in the DCAU, but I'm not sure if it was addressed. I know there's been talk in previous episodes of reviewing shows such as The Batman (2004) after WFP so if this happens I hope The Spectacular Spider-Man will be considered.

I sent an email requesting reviews on Spectacular Spider-Man, a show that is easily as good as those included in the DCAU, but I'm not sure if it was addressed. I know there's been talk in previous episodes of reviewing shows such as The Batman (2004) after WFP so if this happens I hope The Spectacular Spider-Man will be considered.

I'm not going to link it, in case The Boss frowns on that in threads other than the project shilling folders and signatures, but there is a podcast that is doing that show called Spectacular Webs. Co-Hosted by the poster named Donomark here (in case you don't want your secret ID known big man) and Thomas Matis (who AFAIK is not on the Earth-2.net forums so I feel a bit more comfortable revealing his name)

They've been on a long hiatus recently and only are on episode 15 of the series, second of the second, and sadly final, season.

But I'm sure they'll be back with a vengeance soon to finish up the remaining 11 episodes this year.

I'm not going to link it, in case The Boss frowns on that in threads other than the project shilling folders and signatures, but there is a podcast that is doing that show called Spectacular Webs. Co-Hosted by the poster named Donomark here (in case you don't want your secret ID known big man) and Thomas Matis (who AFAIK is not on the Earth-2.net forums so I feel a bit more comfortable revealing his name)

They've been on a long hiatus recently and only are on episode 15 of the series, second of the second, and sadly final, season.

But I'm sure they'll be back with a vengeance soon to finish up the remaining 11 episodes this year.

Thank you, I'll be sure to check this out.