The DCAU news thread

Koete

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TFG1Mike

While this is awesome news and all I wish there were new special features.... all this release is is the old DVD in HD. I'm not against HD/Blu Ray at all but I'd rather have a 10th anniversary or something like that edition with NEW featurettes. And it's unclear if it will be the uncut version. As it's the length of the edited version.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TFG1Mike

Those YJ figures look awesome.

Yes they do.

But cmon FUTURE JLU Stuff!!! Superman Static all that wow!!! I love the JLU line too bad it's going away but glad YJ will be awesome!

• 3 months later...
Guest TFG1Mike

JL Season 2 Blu Ray Release

All-New Featurette: "The Justice Lords and Beyond" - An in-depth exploration of the alternate reality concept, the use of this physical theory in the DC Comics Universe and the alternate Earth created in the fan-favorite Justice League episode "A Better World."

I know they have to release each season set on Blu before the Complete Series set upgrade, but yikes only 1 new feature. I'm not surprised though it has always been 1 or 2 new things each time. Still would love to have maybe a life and times of Dwayne McDuffie on one of these sets.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...