Episode 03

RSS

Regarded by many as the most seminal of all Bond films, how did Goldfinger fare against the critical powerhouse of Ian and Adham? Prepare for loud singing, bad impressions and enough mentions of an unfortunately christened Bond girl that will make all listeners savor the future review of Octopussy. [ 1:25:10 || 38.9 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/foryourear...arsonly_003.mp3

Oh...my...god. Was Adham torturing a cat?

He has a mighty pair of lungs, that boy...

I like the cut of that man's jib. Is there any word of a CD release?

Oh god, now you've done it. He'll only promote his bloody single now.... (which is wholly unrelated to FYEO/James Bond, and thus Off Topic - I hope the forum mod comes down on him like a ton of bricks if it actually does get mentioned! ;) )

Oh...my...god. Was Adham torturing a cat?

He has a mighty pair of lungs, that boy...

I like the cut of that man's jib. Is there any word of a CD release?

Well, now, it's funny you should mention that, because apart from being Ian's sidekick, I am also a musician. It might not sound like it from the podcasts, admittedly, but I have a single out now in the UK, on which, you might be glad to hear, I don't sing. It's called Mothers' Day and features a sample of a Canadian man from a cassette discovered with a computer bought at a garage sale in Winnipeg. I think you'll find it intriguing. I'll create a new thread in the Off Topic section and put more details there.