Final Destination 4 Behind the Scenes

• 1 year later...

Because, like the Saw movies, they know masses of morons will go see it simply because of its title.

This movie looks so fucking stupid I can't even find the words. Seriously? An escalator, a car wash, and a NASCAR event??? That's the best they could come up with? I've been starved to write another Tirades column for some time now, but I think this might be the one that gets me off my ass into writing again.

Because, like the Saw movies, they know masses of morons will go see it simply because of its title.

This movie looks so fucking stupid I can't even find the words. Seriously? An escalator, a car wash, and a NASCAR event??? That's the best they could come up with? I've been starved to write another Tirades column for some time now, but I think this might be the one that gets me off my ass into writing again.

Yeah, your right.

This is the "Other" Saw in that you watch Saw to see elaborate torture deaths, these movies just have elaborate "Accidental deaths" I really liked the first movie, I though the concept was good, then they fucked it up by making a sequel.

Considering that they're little more than 90 minute goreFX exhibitions, I enjoy the movies for what they are. I really wouldn't put them down to the level of Saw since they don't have nearly the pretension and don't take themselves nearly as seriously. You know what you're getting when you walk in.

True, and they don't f you over like when Saw V was meant to be the last movie, and then has a set up for a sixth movie ten minutes in.

The only problem with these movies are that they aren't anything special, they are just 90 minutes of special FX and how they can dispatch kids, it's like this generations slasher movie.

I'm not going to see it, but if it's on TV I wouldn't right away change the channel.

• 3 weeks later...

I went and saw it. Definitely the weakest of the series. They're just going through the motions at this point.

It was OK - not bad but not great by any means. They need to shake it up. And for crying out loud,

someone needs to survive. This is the second film in a row where everyone dies. We had survivors in 1 and 2.

She had a nice nose and, to quote Al Pacino, a GREAT ASS! She was pretty much in the role to wear those tiny undies in that one scene.

I saw it, I pretty much laughed all the way through, some of the appalling dialogue and performances were actually funnier than the Tex Avery deaths. Nothing in the film topped the falling pane of glass in 2, but I thought some of the deaths were ok. The Nascar accident was crap, bad way to start out the film.

• 1 year later...