First time you felt old

Missy

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You need to tell her about Brotherly love that show he sang the theme for........oh wait, it was a terrible show......never mind.

bonus points if you remember Six.

Blossom's best friend, and the creator of the shows Daughter had a friend called seven, so he just called the girl Six in her memory.

Six lived with her single mother, who dated Blossoms dad for an episode, Six talked way too fast......and I've remembered way to much about that show. I didn't even need wikipedia for this info.

Where are my points? :angel:

Blossom's best friend, and the creator of the shows Daughter had a friend called seven, so he just called the girl Six in her memory.

Six lived with her single mother, who dated Blossoms dad for an episode, Six talked way too fast......and I've remembered way to much about that show. I didn't even need wikipedia for this info.

Wow.

::hangs over bag of gold coins::

You told me things I didn't even know.

Wow.

::hangs over bag of gold coins::

You told me things I didn't even know.

When I was a kid I had a choice of learning everything I can in education and get a good job, or watch TV and learn all this useless knowledge, it's at times like these I feel I made the right choice. :happy:

What about Captain Planet...

Maya the Bee...

Lois and Clark...

The Smurfs?

We're really really old.

I don't remember Maya the Bee....

But the rest I loved, except the Smurfs, everyone just pretended to like the Smurfs.....and Captain Planet.....what the hell was the point of that show, I mean I had a captain planet figure, but what the hell was the point of that show!

Remember the following: The Raccoons? The Hurricanes? Count Duckula? Aladdin when the cartoon first came out. Uncle Phil from the fresh prince playing Shredder in the original TMNT. Power rangers before it sucked.

And now to go into a corner and cry, damn I'm we are old.

James Bond Jr. Is another one, why do I remember all of these! Oh and Babar, Babar can do no wrong.

I loved Lois and Clark when I was a kid, the only problems with that show looking back now are the acting, the scripts, the special effects, the dialogue, the sets.........

Captain Planet is a skid mark on the underwear of cartoon history.

Hey! The Mask and Ace Ventura cartoons were skidmarks.

By that I mean if you wash them and work really hard to take out the shit, their not bad.

Captain Planet was like getting raped from a man of the cloth, you don't want to talk about it because your afraid you'll go to hell and have to watch Captain Planet all over again. :shakehead:

Hey! I watched Captain Planet! Yeah, it was kind of lame, but I watched it. I'm remembering a square turquoise head that goes "with all your powers combined, I am captain planet!"

BTAS wasn't around yet in 1989. And after BTAS was over, I was so depressed I tried to get myself to watch Gargoyles...

Stop proving your slide into aged decrepitude by citing examples from your childhood that correspond to my college years.

It's ok. My sister tells me SHE feels old because the Jonas Brothers are younger than she is.

Remember the way they said that McBeth was still alive?

Actually, no, I don't remember much about that series. Sorry :blush: But I do think that was Disney's way of saying "Hey! We can be dark and deep too!"

It was dark, and not in the "Hey if we killed the kids entire family, it's a lesson in life!" dark.

McBeth was a bounty Hunter who's life was linked to Demonas, Jesus in one thread I'm coming across as a fan of old women, and in this one I'm coming across as a guy who knows way to much about Disney! :doh: