Worlds Finest Podcast Insights, Thoughts, and random stuff

Guest TFG1Mike

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

For those that need their fix NOW NOW NOW of Mike talking about the next batch of episodes. I refer you to Earth-2.net: The Show Episode 12. Looking forward to see how the review styles and opinions changed from then to now.

That's a good point. I've heard that, and it was interesting to hear his opinion of the episodes so long before World's Finest began. I have my own thoughts about the last episode of Teen Titans, but I'll let that wait until the next episode posts.

For those that need their fix NOW NOW NOW of Mike talking about the next batch of episodes. I refer you to Earth-2.net: The Show Episode 12. Looking forward to see how the review styles and opinions changed from then to now.

That's a good point. I've heard that, and it was interesting to hear his opinion of the episodes so long before World's Finest began. I have my own thoughts about the last episode of Teen Titans, but I'll let that wait until the next episode posts.

as do I...

• 1 month later...

I FINALLY saw my first JLU episode and it wasn't great, but certainly not bad. There were too many moments of comedy in this one for me to stomach. I mean, Circe making Batman sing a LOVE SONG??????????? WTF.

Reading through these, it's going to be really interesting to compare with the opinions of the Mike and James of six years later.

Give it more depth and better action. And less preachy.

I'd like to see a Hawk and Dove episode on Batman: Brave and the Bold. That show does an awesome job making strong stories for C-listers like B'wana Beast and Red Tornado. I'm not sure if they were good episode material to begin with for the more serious JLU, though less preachyness and better action wouldn't have hurt their spotlight episode.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TFG1Mike

I must say that I'm very happy that Warner Home Video Included the Secret Origin The Story Of DC Comics on Batman Beyond The Complete Series. The main reason why I'm happy about this is because we get slight archival footage of Christopher Reeve talking about Superman when the film was being done.

• 2 months later...
Guest TFG1Mike

Epilogue......

Longest. F'n. Summary. Ever.

but such an exclamation point on the DCAU. I mentioned several times while doing The Secret Origins Podcast that I want a cartoon to show the adventures after Destroyer leading up to Epilogue.