Worlds Finest Podcast Insights, Thoughts, and random stuff

Guest TFG1Mike

Guest TFG1Mike

Yeah, it was called Batman Beyond. :P

No mike I mean the further adventures of the JLU from the point where Wonder Woman says and the adventure continues in Destroyer. Up til Bruce's last night out in batman beyond. THAT timeline. OK I see why you thought that lol. I mentioned Epilogue when I meant from Destroyer To Rebirth :doh:

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only just started listening so I'm just finishing the Batman series and I noticed that James and Mike are coming to a close on the other cartoons so I thought I would perhaps make suggestion for something for the guys here to listen and perhaps summarise on this podcast. I don't know if anybody here has listened to them already but there is something called 'Batman The ace of detectives' from pendant productions, they also have Superman, supergirl, wonder woman etc in their "fan fiction" podcast and they are worth a listen. I only mention because I would LOVE to hear James and Mikes opinions on them!

Seriously, dude, you aren't missing much. I can't speak for the Wonder Woman and Batman shows, but the Superman one is atrocious.

As atrocious as All-Star Superman?

Very funny. No, seriously: The acting all around sucks and a lot of them are aping the DCAU voice cast (especially the one playing Lex Luthor). I did hope it would eventually get better but after thirty episodes I quit.

Guest TFG1Mike

So I'm doing research for ToonCast's coverage of Zeta... I had a thought and not sure if mike or james ever thought of this.

Agent West voiced by Michael Rosenbaum... Wally West without the speed force :D Yes I know agent west isn't wally, still cool though.

Guest TFG1Mike

Just a reminder to everyone--if you want your e-mail to be read on air for Episode 100, you must get it in by tomorrow at noon CDT.

did mike get my email with the mp3 attachment?

The final episode will be exactly five hours long!

Happily, that should cover my journey to the airport!

Holy crap, five hours to the airport? My 12 hour flight isn't looking so bad now considering I'm only about 30 minutes away.

BUt yeah, unless there's some really good in-flight entertainment (or I fall asleep) I'm listening to this on the way over.

• 3 months later...