Batman: Arkham Asylum

George W.

Ra's being the puppet master, pulling Joker's strings and setting up the riot at the Asylum as a way of destroying both Bruce and Gotham would rule.

Fuck. Yes.

Which would be even more epic because I don't think Ra's and the Joker have ever crossed paths in the comics...have they?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they have, it would been really brief. I can imagine Ra's having a certain distaste for Joker, and if the "Black Glove" storyline that Morrison just wrote would be any indication, Joker would not be a huge fan of some manipulative overlord pushing him in a direction.

Another thing is, if you remember in Arkham Asylum, one of the Riddler's riddles is "It'll be a cold day in Hell when this Ghul rises again." You go to the morgue and examine the body bag with Ra's al Ghul's body in it and you solve the riddle. When you go back later, the body is gone.

If they have, it would been really brief. I can imagine Ra's having a certain distaste for Joker, and if the "Black Glove" storyline that Morrison just wrote would be any indication, Joker would not be a huge fan of some manipulative overlord pushing him in a direction.

Exactly what I was thinking!!! And then Joker makes some shit go down!

Just finished beating the Joker and am 71% completed... Now I have to decide to get all the Riddler trophies or not :)

One main gripe I did have with the game is how Batman got the additional weapons/grapples. In the real world he would have got 1 of them straight away and the other 2 at the same time instead of at different stages. Just thought they could have been better done in finding them.

Other than that, the voice acting was amazing.

Just finished beating the Joker and am 71% completed... Now I have to decide to get all the Riddler trophies or not :)

If you use an online guide (IGN.com's is pretty good) it's not that hard. I'm about to get 100% in a couple days or so. It's really nice because most Riddler trophies give you a character profile, character trophy, or challenge map.

• 2 months later...
Guest dstroketheterminator

Yeah, I think somebody made a Red Robin Mod, but never figured out how to get rid of the ears. I wish somebody could make a Red Son Batman, just so he could have the Fuzzy Hat. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

Note: Mike I hope the following statement doesn't break the self promotion rules:

I have some very interesting news about Arkham Asylum 2. Last night my friend Kevin and I interviewed Maurice LaMarche for ToonCast.... we asked him a question of what kind of voice acting did he prefer. Whether it be cartoons, trailers, ads, video games. He revealed that he will be voicing Mr. Freeze in Arkham Asylum 2. When I asked him to give us a sample of how his Freeze would sound he said he couldn't because of contractual agreements. I'll post the link to the interview when it goes live in the ToonCast thread.