Guitar Hero: Metallica

James D.

I'm really hating the whole plastic instrument overload right now, but I'm definately giving this a look.

My dream track list, assuming they'll do about 35 songs.

Four Horsemen

Motorbreath

Whiplash

Seek and Destroy

Ride the Lightning

For Whom the Bell Tolls

Fade to Black

Creeping Death

Master of Puppets

Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

Blackened

One ~!

The Shortest Straw

Harvester of Sorrow

Sad But True

The Unforgiven

Wherever I May Roam

Nothing Else Matters

Ain't My Bitch

2 x 4

Until It Sleeps

Hero of the Day

King Nothing

The House that Jack Built

Fuel

The Memory Remains

Unforgiven II

Invisible Kid

Shoot Me Again

Whiskey in the Jar

Turn the Page

Stone Cold Crazy

So What?

Yes, I like Load much more than most people, but I'm also one of those that doesn't think they instantly started sucking right after ...And Justice For All. No Enter Sandman, since that's in Rock Band.

Man, I have this sudden urge to listen to some of this stuff now.

Don't worry, Dubs. I, too, love Load and Reload. GH: Aerosmith has 41 songs, which I think would be a good number of Metallica songs. My dream setlist?

The Four Horsemen

Jump in the Fire

No Remorse

Seek and Destroy

For Whom the Bell Tolls

Fade to Black

Creeping Death

The Call of Ktulu

Battery

Master of Puppets

The Thing That Should Not Be

Sanitarium

Orion ~!

Blackened

...And Justice for All

Eye of the Beholder

One

Harvester of Sorrow

Sad but True

The Unforgiven

Wherever I May Roam

Nothing Else Matters

Of Wolf and Man

My Friend of Misery

Until It Sleeps

King Nothing

Hero of the Day

Outlaw Torn

Fuel

The Memory Remains

Devil's Dance

Turn the Page

Whiskey in the Jar

So What?! (never gonna happen, but I can dream)

No Leaf Clover

Frantic

St. Anger

Shoot Me Again

The reason I went with 35 is because the Aerosmith one had a lot of songs by bands other than Aerosmith. I'm assuming we're going to get the same sort of run around and get a bunch of useless tracks by bands that Metallica inspired (granted, that's a lot of guys to choose from.)

Ha, I completely forgot about Orion.

• 7 months later...

I played it for a couple hours tonight and I can easily say that Guitar Hero: Metallica is the first Guitar Hero game worth a damn since Guitar Hero 2. Granted, I'm biased a bit because of my fanboyism, but it doesn't matter. The game is damn good. I've wanted to play songs like "No Leaf Clover" and "King Nothing" forever. I also got 99% on "Master of Puppets" on Expert drums. :happy:

I played it for a couple hours tonight and I can easily say that Guitar Hero: Metallica is the first Guitar Hero game worth a damn since Guitar Hero 2. Granted, I'm biased a bit because of my fanboyism, but it doesn't matter. The game is damn good. I've wanted to play songs like "No Leaf Clover" and "King Nothing" forever. I also got 99% on "Master of Puppets" on Expert drums. :happy:

That's fucking beastly. I'm currently stuck at the place between medium and hard, which sucks because I want so very badly to move up. I'm a bass guy though, so it really shouldn't be as difficult.

That's fucking beastly. I'm currently stuck at the place between medium and hard, which sucks because I want so very badly to move up. I'm a bass guy though, so it really shouldn't be as difficult.

Thing is, most of the time when I messed up, it was because my drumset is fucked up--whenever I hit the blue pad too hard, it caused the yellow pad to activate for some reason. I need a new drumset.