Episode 53

RSS

In this first anniversary episode of Dread Media, Desmond Reddick gets real and reviews two upcoming nonfiction books, Book of Lists: Horror and Cheap Scares: Low Budget Horror Filmmakers Share Their Secrets. He's then joined by Michael David Sims for an in-depth chat about Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. Then he caps it all off with a look at the documentary Going to Pieces: The Rise and Fall of the Slasher Film. Go and check out the official website at www.dreadmedia.net. Enter the newly upgraded Jigsaw Man / Apparatus Revolution contest just by contacting me. Tunes included: "Shitlist" by L7, "Are You Eating It (or Is It Eating You?)" by The Browns, "Ghouls on Film" by Hola Ghost, "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer" by Fantomas, "Rise and Fall Complex" by Return of the Blind and "Vaginal Torture Device" by Forgetting Tomorrow. [ 1:40:02 || 45.7 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_053.mp3

Guest DCAUFan1051
If you've subscribed to the RSS feed, it show automatically download as soon as you open iTunes.

Mike

with every podcast I subscribed to even stuff that isn't E-2 related I have to right click and then click update podcast in iTunes I have no idea why it never auto updates for me :shakehead::cry:

Guest DCAUFan1051
Instead of clicking each show, you can push the "refresh" button in the lower right corner of iTunes. That will check all of them at once.

yea thanks for the tip but still I thought iTunes was supposed 2 check automatically whenever new episodes are available. I know they do that with my TV Season passes anyway I'll try that thanks Mike I checked that out and your right about the refresh but I also checked my settings for podcasts and I have check everyday for available downloads and it never does :grumble: anyways thanks again.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Yeah, iTunes can be wonky sometimes.

I tells ya if I had an extra 9 grand lying around I'd switch from this windows machine to a Mac and a MacBook Pro laptop for my very large bullet shaped desk plus airplane rides <_< thank god I don't have Vista I'd be ripping my beard of my face if I had that grrrr.