Power Rangers

Kitch

Naomi Scott is playing Kimberly. She was in The Martian and I honestly can't remember her (and attempts to google her in conjunction with the film just bring up controversy over her being cast as a person with a Japanese name). She was also apparently in Terra Nova and still can't place her. She's pretty so I guess that counts for something.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

On my 30th or so watching of the trailer, I had a thought, namely with Rita and her design. Assuming they are aiming for trilogy, because everyone aims for trilogies at this point, Rita is wearing a ton of green. Theory: Movie ends with the green draining off her into one of the crystal disc things taking the place of power coins and her making a comment about the green ranger.

Second movie then ends with Rita failing and begging her master for help. Cue Zedd for the third part.

Then again, this could be like Jem all over again and they hint at Kesha as Divatox in an mid-credit sequence that never pans out.

Edited to add: Still no mentions of Bulk and Skull.

Edited by dc20willsave

On my 30th or so watching of the trailer, I had a thought, namely with Rita and her design. Assuming they are aiming for trilogy, because everyone aims for trilogies at this point, Rita is wearing a ton of green. Theory: Movie ends with the green draining off her into one of the crystal disc things taking the place of power coins and her making a comment about the green ranger.

I forget where I heard it, but the theory that Rita was the green ranger interests me. 

Kesha as Divatox

Sold.  I'll take three.