SuaveStar

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dark Knight.

I will never tire of seeing Chicago in the movies.

I feel the same about Vancouver and surrounding suburbs. Though I'm sure more have been made in Van than Chicago. I'll give a little hint on the next episode of First Issue Special: I sure am tired of seeing Toronto in comics...

500 Days of Summer.

I'm convinced that Zooey Deschannel is a robot created by science to deliver an unmeasurable level of cuteness to the world.

And I'm ok with that.

500 days of summer is probably one of my favourite films this year. I'll admit its not one of the best film of the year but I enjoyed it so much I saw it twice in cinemas.

Heh, yeah that's what I was going for. Just watched his guest spot on Community and it definitely played to his strengths.

I just watched it. And he was just playing Jack Black, and if he had played against type, it would have been a lot better. and really that episode was distinctly average. Well, except for Senor Chang.

The Hangover- Lotta fun, a lot of crazy stuff and some good characters. Didn't overstay its welcome, and certainly welcomed Bradley Cooper to the up echelons of the hollywood paygrade. Highly recommend just for something fun to watch.

Also just learned that the guy was married to Jennifer Esposito. Me ten years ago is hella jealous.

Just watched Up in the Air. Thought it was fantastic, good at first but then am already thinking of seeing it again. Clooney is seriously in a league if his own at the moment. There I'd just something so 'classic moviestar' about him. The two female leads were just as amazing, taking it to, and sometimes eclipsing Clokney in scenes. Seriously 2009 was a bumper year for films.

Despite popular belief fun guys adventure movies with personable casts are rare. I heard a lot of praise for the hangover, and enjoyed it myself. Its not exactly Anchorman but its fun and involving. Hardly the worst film to become a surprise hit in recent memory. Plus the cast are all talented guys who have good careers ahead of them.

Watching 500 days of summer on DVD. Nice feature they've added is a digital copy that plays through ipods and on the pc. That's something I expect to be on all DVD's soon, it makes them far more versatile.

Watching 500 days of summer on DVD. Nice feature they've added is a digital copy that plays through ipods and on the pc. That's something I expect to be on all DVD's soon, it makes them far more versatile.

Yeah, my fiance is totally into that. She buys the discs, then downloads the digital copies into the computer, then transfers them onto her iPhone.