What are you watching and enjoying?

SuaveStar

Honestly, without Phil Collins, Tarzan has it's issues, but it's not all bad. Throw in Phil Collins (and Rosie O'Donnell) and I suddenly hate everything about it.

See, I agree that Tarzan is a bit odd because it doesn't have any traditional disney songs in there, it's not a musical, but I honestly like Phil Collins' music so I had no issues with the soundtrack. I do own quite a few Genesis albums and the Best of Phil Collins. I think I inherited this taste from my dad.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I honestly tried to watch Moulin Rouge, but had to shut it off 20 minutes in. It's seriously more irritating than High School Musical.

There's a way to make it bearable: The Moulin Rouge Drinking Game!

The rules are (can be used either and/or depending on how drunk it makes you how quick):

-Drink anytime you recognize a song

-Drink anytime there's a godawful overused trope

-Drink anytime someone should have contracted/died of TB

-Drink nonstop throughout the Elephant Medley

I'd rather just turn it off than annihilate my liver.

Pfft, there's no way you're going to be my second in the drinking duel at Chicago with that kind of attitude.

You need someone sober. A second is there to judge that the weapons are equal and rules are fair. If I were to be sauced to the gills they could start watering Preston's pints and you'd never even know it!

I'd rather just turn it off than annihilate my liver.

Pfft, there's no way you're going to be my second in the drinking duel at Chicago with that kind of attitude.

You need someone sober. A second is there to judge that the weapons are equal and rules are fair. If I were to be sauced to the gills they could start watering Preston's pints and you'd never even know it!

I'm like the automatic designated driver, so I can guarantee I'll be sober.

With alcoholism, I think, so that means I still live.

EDIT: And now I'm watching the Caprica season finale. Goddamnit, SyFy, you fail like a thousand failing things of fucking FAIL. WHY THE HELL YOU CANCEL IT WHEN IT GOT THIS AWESOME.

Also, we know how the main plot point of Blood and Chrome is going to work.

Willy got killed off by the Ha'la'tha last episode. After being a complete fucking badass and killing off the Guatrau, but still keeping the Ha'la'tha going through his daughter. End of episode montage shows the skinjobs coming about.

And, in turn, the William Adama that we know from the series was born to Joseph and Emanuelle.

Though, somehow he might turn out to be a Cylon is the rumor. Could possibly be the case with the kid somehow being a result of the resurrect technology, you never know. I dunno.

Seriously, though, why did Tamara feature as Lady Not Appearing In These Episodes? Did they just forget about her again?

Also, Lacey is the Reverend Mother. Fuck yes, lady.

Also, the Cylons are Daleks.

EDIT EDIT: Watching JLU Epilogue. Old lady Amanda Waller is freaking awesome.

Picked up the Complete Batman Beyond, as a Companion to my Complete BTAS.

...No character in the whole DCAU gets fucked over like Victor Fries. I have yet to see him as the villain. The guy is righteously pissed off, and he gets nothing but punishment.

Eh. I see him as the villain in his TNBA episode, "Cold Comfort." In that one, he's just out to kill all of Gotham, for no other reason than he's upset that his wife left him. There's no direct correlation there; he's not trying to kill anyone who he has any legitimate grievance against. He's just cranky.

They killed Cali. Those bastards. They killed off my favorite BSG character.

Grrr... I'm pissed.

EDIT:

On a more calm note it seems that they're having fun with the final season.

Baltar exclaiming "Oh my giddy aunt!", and weapons locker 1701D.

This is all I have to say on the subject of deaths:

It gets worse.

^_^

Let us know when you hit the season's midway point.