What are you watching and enjoying?

SuaveStar

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On Season 3 of Beast Wars. Liking this show more then I remember.

Season 1 was a lot of filler. Season 2 had a bit but it was a lot more lean since it only had 13 episodes as opposed to 26. Season 3 was where the show showed how awesome it was. Thanks to some of his moves in at the end of season 2 and in season 3, this is where I officially considered the Beast Wars Megatron to be the best version of the character. I just don't have a thing about him that I don't think is made of awesome. That and when he gets the dragon form? Kinda wicked, yes?

Guest DCAUFan1051

On Season 3 of Beast Wars. Liking this show more then I remember.

Season 1 was a lot of filler. Season 2 had a bit but it was a lot more lean since it only had 13 episodes as opposed to 26. Season 3 was where the show showed how awesome it was. Thanks to some of his moves in at the end of season 2 and in season 3, this is where I officially considered the Beast Wars Megatron to be the best version of the character. I just don't have a thing about him that I don't think is made of awesome. That and when he gets the dragon form? Kinda wicked, yes?

Yeah I agree... BW/BM Megatron is the best evil calculating Megs outta all the cartoons. I see Beast Wars and Beast Machines as one long Transformers story arc. In Beast Wars there are very few one shot episodes. Beast Machines according to Bob Skir story editor is a religious novel for television. I don't see many continuity glitches in either show.

On a more current note I'm watching Tru Calling tonight.

Thanks to iTunes offering the pilot for free, I just watched White Collar, and I'm glad to say it's a fun, smart show with some great characters and a storyline that will easily carry the program forward.

I don't watch much episodic TV, but I can see myself sticking with this one.

Did you stick with White Collar? I was dissapointed they got rid of the lesbian FBI agent, but understand if they thought it was a bit cliche. I think it's a fantastic show and the 2 leads really play off each other.

I think there is a real push over the past couple of years to have some seriously great character driven shows on TV.

I watched the 1988 remake of The Blob on the flight back from NYC. It still rocks. :wub:

That movie holds a special place in my heart because I was in love with Shawnee Smith as a teenager. I Blockbuster stalked her and saw everything she was in.

I could be getting my hot girls mixed up, but was she in 'Who's Harry Crumb'? If so, that's when I developed a major crush on her.

I think the members of E-2 need to do something HIMYM-related. Podcast? Episode-by-episode review thread? Virtual shrine to NPH?

Seconded. Mind you it would probably have to be the straight male members doing it because I think any of us attracted to guys would probably just sputter out the occasional, "Barney's awesome" then go back to drooling. Mmmmm, Neil Patrick Harris. I think I'm going to pop in the Assassins revival soundtrack.

I watched the 1988 remake of The Blob on the flight back from NYC. It still rocks. :wub:

That movie holds a special place in my heart because I was in love with Shawnee Smith as a teenager. I Blockbuster stalked her and saw everything she was in.

I could be getting my hot girls mixed up, but was she in 'Who's Harry Crumb'? If so, that's when I developed a major crush on her.

Yes, that's her.

Hans Gruber: [during a shootout with McClane, who is barefoot] Karl, schieß auf das fenster.

[Karl gives Hans a puzzled look. Exasperated, Hans repeats it in English]

Hans Gruber: SHOOT the GLASS!

I'm saving Die Hard for christmas, after all, it is the greatest christmas film of all time.

5 Reasons Why Die Hard is the Best Christmas Movie Ever Made

Hans Gruber: [during a shootout with McClane, who is barefoot] Karl, schieß auf das fenster.

[Karl gives Hans a puzzled look. Exasperated, Hans repeats it in English]

Hans Gruber: SHOOT the GLASS!

I'm saving Die Hard for christmas, after all, it is the greatest christmas film of all time.

5 Reasons Why Die Hard is the Best Christmas Movie Ever Made

My Christmas tradition is watching Die Hard 1 and 2.