What are you watching and enjoying?

SuaveStar

...Iron Man is the first fully CGI hero to really work on the big screen, especially in action.

To be fair, it wasn't all CG. Quite a lot of it was done with a real suit.

Fair enough, but this was the first time I wasn't looking for the transition. I just bought it.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, I just saw this great bromance, it involved a Victorian Batman, epic costumes, manly bonding over fighting and living together, and there was also some plot about blowing up Parliament or some such thing stuck in there, but it was mostly about the bromance.

It was Sherlock Holmes.

*prepares to be murdered by most of the men of the forums*

Watched Star Trek and Law abiding citizen last night for the first times.

Star Trek was great, it slowly built for me, and was really fun, and was able to stand on it's own, fun movie, that I wouldn't mind seeing again.

Law abiding citizen was just crazy and I really need to watch with my full attention again, even if the ending was shit.

I've just watched the movie Speed Racer, ahead of the forthcoming Anime Week on Earth-2. I'll give my thoughts whenever tomorrow's recording hits the site, but I will hint that I really, REALLY hate 90% of all child actors out there.

The Thick of it- Probably the funniest thing the BBC has produced in years. Really wish there was more of it, there's really only two series and a couple of specials. Plus the film In The Loop. Its just so utterly snappy and well-performed and packed full of bastards. The only guy I can sympathise with (instead of just pitying) is the conservative MP Peter Manion, and he's modelled on people I hate.

Check it out if you get the chance, its foul mouthed angry and hilarious political comedy.