What are you watching and enjoying?

SuaveStar

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Y’know, I was never really interested in Scooby-Doo when I was a kid, but I’ll be damned if Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated isn’t the best take on the characters I’ve seen. I found the pilot online after hearing good things about it and was genuinely surprised. It’s actually clever and funny.

And they just stole a body from a crime scene. Yep.

Okay, so, I (well, technically, the family, but, still) have Netflix now. This is awesome. And I have probably until the end of August to get some of my stuff in the queue.

Suggest movies/TV series that I absolutely must see. Now, plz. :)

Just signed up for Love Film, so need some suggestions for good films. Can anyone offer some films to add to my list?

American Beauty

Sunset BLVD.

All About Eve

Cube

Dark City

Clueless

Sunshine

Coraline

Crossroads (1986 Film)

Dune (Either the mini-series or David Lynch Film)

A Mighty Wind

Funny Farm

Galaxy Quest

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Adaptation

Labyrinth

The Wizard of Oz

I could probably go on forever but there's a pretty varied assortment in there.

On the airplane to Bombay I saw How to Train Your Dragon. It was good. Not extraordinary, but I didn't really expect it to be. I liked the dragon trainer guy. He was pretty cool.

I also saw the first two (or maybe three)episodes of The Mentalist. I kept thinking about how Psych makes fun of that show all the time.

There was also this movie with Tina Fey and Steve Carell. It was not that interesting. But then James Franco came. Then he left, and it went back to being boring, so I stopped watching and went to sleep.

Asterisks=stars.

Toy story = 4 stars. Toy Story 2 = 5 stars.

Took me a while to get that, too.

And I agree.

Okay, cool, thought it was some weird self-censoring. Totally agree also.

Bristolians have trouble enough forming coherent words, let alone typing them. So go easy on the poor lad - he can't help where he comes from.

Good episode of IT crowd last night.

I haven't seen it. But I am aware that there was an Axe Cop poster in the background. That's like watching Christina Hendricks make out with in-her-prime Marylin Monroe.

Yeah, it's in Roy's flat, it's a nice fan service thing, they don't actually mention it in the show, its just there.

Good episode of IT crowd last night.

I haven't seen it. But I am aware that there was an Axe Cop poster in the background. That's like watching Christina Hendricks make out with in-her-prime Marylin Monroe.

Yeah, it's in Roy's flat, it's a nice fan service thing, they don't actually mention it in the show, its just there.

They do that a lot. Which is another reason I love that show.

They do that a lot. Which is another reason I love that show.

Also, Matt Berry as the boss is awesome. I have to say, Roy is easily the weakest member of the main cast.

If you haven't already Preston, I recommend checking out Graham Linehans other shows: Black Books, Father Ted and Brasseye.

Got the last five Hellraiser movies for five bucks in a bundle. Never seen them before, so I'm going through each one now.

Bloodline - Just awful. The only thing worth a damn here is Valentina Vargas.

Inferno - The premise had potential, but it was way too far up its own ass most of the time.

Hellseeker - A better shot, better acted version of Inferno. I actually liked this one quite a bit.

Hellraiser: Deader

The title of the fucking movie is DEADER. That should be as good an indication as any as to how much effort went into this thing. Apparently this was its own movie and they decided that it needed to be a Hellraiser sequel, and my god, it shows. It's like every fifteen minutes they remember that they have to show the box off or they lose their budget. A worthless film.

Hellraiser: Deader

The title of the fucking movie is DEADER. That should be as good an indication as any as to how much effort went into this thing. Apparently this was its own movie and they decided that it needed to be a Hellraiser sequel, and my god, it shows. It's like every fifteen minutes they remember that they have to show the box off or they lose their budget. A worthless film.

A movie starring Kari Wuhrer being worthless?!? You stun me, Dubs!