What are you watching and enjoying?

SuaveStar

She's attractive, yes, but I'm sorry, I absolutely hate her character.

I'm still gonna say for all of you who didn't like the first two eps to give it until episode 6 to make your final judgements.

And so far, Joan's the office whore. Not a lot of depth there.

And excuse me, but any show you need to watch the whole first half of the season to get into is a failure in my eyes.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stav: Just a bit, but even without her playing the character they're good stories, period. :P

Des: Completely fair. It grabbed me at about the third episode, but my family started watching with me at about the fifth episode, and at the beginning of the sixth, they said they'd like to watch the rest of it with me when it got here. So, that's why I say give it to the sixth episode at the latest.

And she does get more development beyond office whore, promise you that.

My reasons for disliking Betty are more based on what we get with her in later seasons; she's okay in the first season and a half.

Also, I love Community. Really fun little comedy.

Me too. I started watching it because I'm a fan of Joel McHale and ended up loving the whole set up. The end bits with Troy and Abed are always hilarious and "Modern Warfare" is one of the greatest half-hours of television ever. I can't wait for the second season, especially after the end of the season finale.

I decided to give up on Mad Men.

I wanted to like it, I should have liked it, but I just couldn't stick with it. I'm half way through season 2 and it kinda lost me. If it was all about Don I would probably watch, but most of the other characters really don't interest me. Most people I know who love it are female, which is interesting, given how women are treated in it.

Enitrely fair. :) It's not everyone's cup of tea.

Speaking from the feminine point of view, Peggy's development into playing on the same field as the guys, and Joan's general awesomeness are the main reasons I watch it. And to quote my Mom, "Yeah, the guys are all assholes, but it's so fun to watch!"

Still digging Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated. I don't think the writer's are even trying to give Fred as heterosexual. This week, he started talking to a guy about ascots with the scene ending with the two of them discussing sizes and exchanging each others. This is all after Daphne practically screams, "Fuck me."

Still digging Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated. I don't think the writer's are even trying to give Fred as heterosexual. This week, he started talking to a guy about ascots with the scene ending with the two of them discussing sizes and exchanging each others. This is all after Daphne practically screams, "Fuck me."

Haha, I agree. I'm loving this new incarnation. (You may have mentioned it before but) In the first episode Freddy steals a body. That's hilarious.

Sherlock was fun. A lot of that is to do with Martin Freeman's watchability, but it actually has me interested beyond that. Mark Gatiss isn't that good as a straight actor, maybe it was the remnant of his League of Gentlemen career affecting how I saw him. Then again, he's barely in it. It'll be interesting to see how they develop this universe, they seem relatively intent on playing this straight outside of the behaviour of a few characters.

I haven't seen the third episode yet, but I thought the second was worse than the first. It's still a...mystery...to me why people are digging this show.

I haven't seen the third episode yet, but I thought the second was worse than the first. It's still a...mystery...to me why people are digging this show.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--

Rosencrantz and Guilderstern are Dead: I could rave about this fucking movie for the rest of my life. Tim Roth and Gary Oldman are fantastic, Richard Dreyfuss is only a step behind, and you would never know that Stoppard wasn't a film guy from his direction. Flawless.

Rosencrantz and Guilderstern are Dead: I could rave about this fucking movie for the rest of my life. Tim Roth and Gary Oldman are fantastic, Richard Dreyfuss is only a step behind, and you would never know that Stoppard wasn't a film guy from his direction. Flawless.

And it's on Netflix Instant Watch bitches.