What are you watching and enjoying?

SuaveStar

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I getting my Leverage fix while I wait for Season 3 to come out on DVD. I know that Season 3 is still airing and that I could watch it, but I cannot watch a show mid-season, though I did catch the episode featuring Duke Hazzard himself and Eliot revealing yet another talent (besides cooking and punching people in the face). That episode made me happy.

For those who have not yet heard, Leverage was renewed for a 4th season. For those who have yet to see the show, do yourselves a favor and pick up the first two seasons. This show is amazing.

though I did catch the episode featuring Duke Hazzard himself and Eliot revealing yet another talent (besides cooking and punching people in the face).

To be fair, those of us who watched Angel already knew he could sing and play guitar.

But I did not watch Angel. I did not know he could sing until I came across his album on iTunes.

So I'm watching some Youtube stuff and someone randomly shows clips of Red Dwarf, causing me to shout "wait... THAT'S RED DWARF?!" aloud to no one in particular.

I seriously must have seen two dozen episodes of that show and never once knew the name of it.

Ha ha ha ha!

Funny story about Red Dwarf,

Sir Patrick Stewart was flipping through channels one day and came across what looked like a rip-off of TNG. The story goes he was dialing his lawyer until he saw something that made him laugh.

Hrm, I've never caught Charlie Brown music in Arrested Development.

(Would it be a death sentence to say the last time I saw Charlie Brown was many years ago?)

That's why when it came to doing the anniversary Red Dwarf Night with the documentary and everything, Patrick Stewart agreed to do the voice-over and basically host the whole thing. Plus it was tit for tat since Craig Charles had already hosted Star Trek Night not long before.

Insomnia - The original, not the Nolan remake. Really good thriller, passed my foreign film test in that I didn't really notice I was reading subtitles because I was engrossed in the film. What starts off as a normal murder investigation goes to hell really fast for a Swedish cop in Norway, which is made worse by the period of constant sunlight Norway is currently under. While a lot of police films have a cop who doesn't play by the rules, but has good intentions, you see more and more as the film goes on that that this particular officer's intentions aren't really good ones. Highly recommended.

Been switching between the later seasons of Buffy and Angel, along with watching Arrested Development, cause the family's gone, which means I have Netflix/the TV all to myself.

Currently watching Smile Time. Forgot how wonderfully insane this episode is.

I DO NOT HAVE PUPPET CANCER.

Continuing with my family on our Stargate run. SG-1 hit a slump in season eight and Atlantis season one was decent. And now the quality has just gone through the roof, and every episode just gets better and better. An episode of Stargate with Jaime Ray Newman? OH YES. An episode with David Hewlett playing Jaime Ray Newman? OH HECK YES. :buttrock: