Is It Wednesday Yet? - The WFP Edition

Guest TFG1Mike

Oh well.

the moral of the story is I really hate the Max character.

lol remember mike's is it wrong topic when he found this:

Batman-RobinWomanCostume.jpg

just imagine Max wearing this lol MUH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

EDIT:

I found out on TVShowsOnDVD that the Batman Beyond The Movie is actually the first 5 episodes on 1 disc. So Suave it aint just the Rebirth 2 parter. So hopefully Columbia House's shipment came in the mail today I'm off to the post office to see. You can see the disc specs at the following link:

BB The Movie Disc Specs

Max? Ehhh. Maybe Dana...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051

LOL No Max because in the series she says just don't call me Robin and Terry replies to her "OK Alfred" and she says "Who's Alfred?"

As Mike & James Pointed out Terry is a NEW Batman and in the series when Max is finally let in on the secret to me anyways she feels like a Robin or a batgirl sidekick character. Because she's always wanting in on the missions.

Dana is wholesome she has no clue about Terry Being Bats

Now would I love to see the costume on Dana holy fuck yes but still my point was Max because she knows the Secret.

LOL No Max because in the series she says just don't call me Robin and Terry replies to her "OK Alfred" and she says "Who's Alfred?"

As Mike & James Pointed out Terry is a NEW Batman and in the series when Max is finally let in on the secret to me anyways she feels like a Robin or a batgirl sidekick character. Because she's always wanting in on the missions.

Dana is wholesome she has no clue about Terry Being Bats

Now would I love to see the costume on Dana holy fuck yes but still my point was Max because she knows the Secret.

I followed your point - it's just that if we're talking about wearing that costume, I care less about continuity than attractiveness.

If Max wants an identity, Oracle hasn't been taken yet - that might fit her skill set better.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I can see your point Chris when it comes to the BBeyond cartoon but overall continuity of DCAU and the DCU Oracle is only Barbara Gordon lol

Dana's hot without the costume lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

I liked Shriek the no sound thing was awesome but I know mike and james will comment on that tomorrow.

I'm actually watching/napping through JL Season 1 I decided to pop it in the DVD player this afternoon

and suave it would have been easier just to say "hey yoda" instead of:

Mike (Yoda, not DCAU)
lol

by the way Mike and James:

HAPPY 40TH EPISODE OF WFP!!!!!!!!

I hate to bring up a depressing point but you guys are half way done with the podcast LOL

Is It Wednesday Yet?: The WFP Edition

Guest DCAUFan1051
I hate to bring up a depressing point but you guys are half way done with the podcast LOL

Actually, episode 50 will mark the midpoint of the series.

I was looking at it % wise as in 80-20, 70-30, 60-40, 50-50. lol

So with 40 episodes down if you look at it the way I was it's half over :D

mike did u ever listen to that ROTJ mp3 I sent ya?

Actually, episode 50 will mark the midpoint of the series.

Not trying to bust your balls or anything, but whatever way you were looking at it still didn't equal halfway finished. 40% ≠ 50%.

Em what?

I may have failed maths at school. But what the hell are you talking about? Wouldn't percentage wise ,eam 4-% down and 60% to go?

Though in my defence a usual day went like this:

Him:"So if you divide X buy the number of Y you get 42"

Me: "42! Gees oh"

This went on for everything.

Em what?

I may have failed maths at school. But what the hell are you talking about? Wouldn't percentage wise ,eam 4-% down and 60% to go?

Though in my defence a usual day went like this:

Him:"So if you divide X buy the number of Y you get 42"

Me: "42! Gees oh"

This went on for everything.

Were you taught by a small white mouse named Frankie or Benjy?

"Little Booker, do you know what 2 + 2 is?"

"Yeah I know what 2 + 2 is; Thomas Jefferson, sucka!!!!"

Sorry, I'll drag this back on topic! I'm REALLY looking forward to the review of Shriek because the use of sound in that episode is superb. It's something I remember a full 6 years on from having watched it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051
Wow, before I hit that post button, I best read what I write.

What are the episodes being discussed this week?

suave if you listen to the very end of each WFP episode Mike states the episodes that will be discussed in the next episode

YAY I'm not stressing out from WFP withdrawals anymore now that my internet is back. Then again I'll probably download the episode straight from my iPhone woohoo.

IS IT WEDNESDAY YET?: THE WFP EDITION

Guest DCAUFan1051
If you love WFP episodes with tons of sexual innuendos and jokes (who doesn't?!), then Episode 42 is going to be right up your alley.

hell yeah!

lost soul

bloodssport

hidden agenda

once burned

hooked up

those are the episodes this week (just in case suave asks) :D

Every time I see DCAUFan post IS IT WEDNESDAY YET: THE WFP EDITION!!!! in large font, I really want to find an explosion gif to put after it to underline the enthusiasm.

I did watch these eps over the weekend. I thought that Hidden Agenda and Hooked up were the weakest of the 5 but I didn't really dislike any of them.

• 2 weeks later...