Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man, that’s too bad. I really hate saying this, but... I hope she is blackballed. I hope she is not hired by any other promotion.

I don’t want to see her hurt worse. She is only 25. No point in giving yourself severe health issues in 20 years to keep doing pro wrestling. But I do hope whatever her next career is turns out to be a monster success. 

On 18/01/2018 at 7:01 AM, slothian said:

Question: what does Noelle Foley actually do? I don't have the Network so I'm probably missing something, but she's in half of Mick's Twitter photos....

Well she's a...she's very busy with...

Nah, she's a sponge minor pseudo-celeb. At best she makes money advertising random tat to her pretty decent social media crowd. 800k on instagram.

Watching the 25th anniversary show of Raw. First match, IC title.

Here's a pet peeve. The Miz's stable is interfering almost immediately. Now, I know wrestling is "fake." But we're presenting this as if it is a legitimate sporting event. So, if this were real, why would management allow someone to bring his stable to ringside, when you know they are going to cheat? Especially when they have been cheating for months?

I realize this has been part of wrestling for generations, but come on. It is time for this gimmick to die.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I sat down to watch Smackdown for the first time in probably a decade, and I’ve only kept up with the barest of bare minimum stuff (departure of Punk, Danielson retiring, Attitude Era Guys slowly phasing out, etc)...

AJ Styles is the WWE champion.

And then the main event is Kevin Steen vs El Generico. 

What universe is this? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2018 at 3:31 PM, The Master said:

Jeff Jarrett is heading to the WWE Hall of Fame!

Wow. I suppose his relationship with McMahon is better now. Didn't he force WWE into a significant payday to drop the Intercontinental Championship after his contract expired? 

On 3/2/2018 at 11:18 AM, Professor said:

Interested in seeing how that plays out.  As in, I have no idea who is left in LU after they offered releases.  But why the hell not?  Everyone is already in New Orleans, why not another show? 

Side note: (Most) Everything happening that weekend.  I knew that Mania Weekend was packed full, but damn. 

That link you posted has this:

"-Pentagon Dark, King Cuerno, Fenix, Drago, Aerostar, Killshot, Matanza, The Mack, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Alberto El Patron, Eli Drake, Moose, LAX, Eddie Edwards, oVe, Trevor Lee, Sami Callihan, Scott Steiner, Brian Cage, Allie, Rosemary, and Taya Valkyrie advertised."

LU seems to stop either after Jack Evans or El Patron. Sami Callahan, Brian Cage and Taya I think work both. Maybe not Cage,

• 1 month later...