Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate the booking of the tag team championship match at WrestleMania. One guy should not be beating the tag team champs by himself. It doesn't just bury the tag champs. It buries the entire tag team division. I hated it when The Rock beat the Dudley Boyz by himself nearly two decades ago and I hate it now.

• 2 weeks later...

He has a point.

Quoting the text, in case he gets suspended again:

While I'm at it, there are few gimmick matches I hate more than "escape the cage" rules in a cage match."I hate you so bad, I'mma run away from you so everyone knows I'm better."

On 4/17/2018 at 8:57 PM, Preston said:

Especially given that Sheamus is a former World champ and that Cesaro oughta be. 

Cesaro should be main eventing WrestleMania and beating Brock Lesnar clean.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what WWE has against him.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 11:57 PM, S-T said:

When did Braun Strowman stop hating Roman Reigns?

WWE is better than it used to be with everybody being friends as soon as they change alignment. That bugged me in the 80's and 90's. But it still makes no sense that two characters who hated and basically tried to kill each other can even tolerate each other's presence, much less be friends or even allies. If who someone tried to kill me was being beaten up, I am not running out to save them.

• 3 weeks later...

I understand WWE likes scripted promos, but the opening segment of Raw last week was as unnatural and wooden as I have seen in a long time. Just awful... except for Alexa Bliss' ear-piercing scream. That was pretty funny.

Vader has passed away. He was 63. According to his official Twitter account: "It is with a heavy heart to inform everyone that my father, Leon White, passed away on Monday night (6/18/18) at approximately 7:25pm. Around a month ago my father was diagnosed with a severe case of Pneumonia. He fought extremely hard and clinically was making progress. Unfortunately, on Monday night his heart had enough and it was his time."

6 hours ago, Dread said:

I'm trying to think if there's ever been a better big man in the ring than Vader? Bam Bam Bigelow, maybe?

If Brock Lesnar is in that category, he would surpass Vader.

If you're only counting guys with Vader's body type, it's between him and Bam Bam.

4 hours ago, S-T said:

If Brock Lesnar is in that category, he would surpass Vader.

If you're only counting guys with Vader's body type, it's between him and Bam Bam.

Yeah, I'm thinking guys way north of 300 lb. Leans doesn't crack 300, but he's more along the lines of the WWF guys from the 80s/early 90s. The whole titans thing. He would be normal sized for that era.