Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone should be rioting about now.

But seriously, I'm getting tired of people losing belts by something other than a match and never bringing it up. Cena technically never lost the title when he got hurt, Punk didn't even compete in the match and lost. The whole age of Orton title run was from him being awarded the belt without a match. how are we supposed to respect that?

You're not supposed to respect it. It's a heel cheating or a face getting screwed. This actually protects the hell out of Punk because he never lost.

They do it WAY too often, though. I'll agree with you there.

It wasn't a heel move with Orton because they never mentioned it. They even said he deserved it because he was the #1 contender. If it was a heel move a baby face would have said how he wasn't the real champ in a feud.

btw, it looks like Mr. Kennedy will be gone from the WWE soon. They took him off the Smackdown intro, and there have been a lot of rumblings about him getting let go soon.

Guest DCAUFan1051

WORST WWE PPV of the year so far

the only thing I liked was matt hardy winning and Triple H retaining as I said before I can't believe I keep wasting my $ on these PPV's

the fact that they let that pompous ass randy borington even be there sucked and you knew he was gonna do something outrageous to not have punk compete that just sucked. anyways that's my 2 cents

Weakest PPV from WWE this year.

The Punk getting screwed out of the belt was annoying.

But the good news is THE BRIAN KENDRICK HELD THE BELT!!

That was my favourite part of the night, I knew Jeff wasn't winning when they had the Hardy bit backstage.

The Taker/Big Show/Vickie bit was really crap.

The HBK/Y2J match was good until the crap finish.

The SD scramble was the best and the Raw one was boring except for the finish.

If I'm to understand the overly complex rules of the match, they were basically playing a game of tag for twenty minutes, and whoever was "it" at the end was champion. Triple H won the match, so there was never a title switch.

If I'm to understand the overly complex rules of the match, they were basically playing a game of tag for twenty minutes, and whoever was "it" at the end was champion. Triple H won the match, so there was never a title switch.

Oh I totally agree, it is a very retarded concept.

But technically or not the graphic did show up on screen "The Brian Kendrick Current WWE Champion" or it said "Interim"

This is the worst concept match WWE have came up with since the Punjabi Prison match. What always annoyed me about that match was it's Khali's speciality match, yet he was taken out of the first one and replaced with the Big Show.

When Punk was

Punk was taken out of the title match.

i wondered what was going on, well Wrestlezone.com said:

To update CM Punk's current WWE status and help dispel any rumors regarding last night's decision to replace him with Chris Jericho in the Raw Scramble match, prowrestling.net is reporting that Punk was NOT injured following the PPV last night, nor is he being punished for any kind of behavioral issues. Creative simply booked him out of the match last night in order to further a feud between him and Randy Orton. Punk is NOT backstage at Raw as of this writing and most likely will not appear on the show so that he can sell the "injuries" he received last night.

Honestly it is the best thing they could have done, but it did piss a lot of people off, in a good and bad way.

Guest DCAUFan1051

ok ok most of us the have posted on here since unforgiven this year have agreed that unforgiven 2008 has been the worst WWE PPV of the year so far.

After Summerslam I was ready to hang up all this WWE watching and stuff. I hated William Regal's reign as GM and while mike adamle has put together some interesting things on RAW I've been contemplating walking away from watching Wrestling

I first started watching it again when Wrestlemania 23 came on last year and have been watching it since then

before that the last time I saw a RAW or SmackDown show was 2001 when Y2J still had the long hair and the hardy's were a team then I just got out of it it's been a passing fad for me I don't know the entire WWF/WWE history I'm not like a completeionist when it comes right down to it. But it seems to me that WWE is going down the drain. Yes I'm glad Takers back yes I hated the edge vicki crapshoot thing I can't stand EDGE at all. But there's no enjoyment for me anymore.

Especially after last night's very disappointing PPV

sorry for ranting everyone but I'm waiting for my iPhone to finish syncing

anyways will I watch RAW tonight yea probably but unless it starts getting better I think I will have to find something else to watch on mondays at 9pm

and what the hell is going on with Vince I know that whole exploding stage thing was a gimmick but damn if he was really dead it would have been on the NEWS!!!!

Guest DCAUFan1051

:grumble: :grumble: :no:

I'll still watch RAW, ECW, and SmackDown HOWEVER After the huge let down that was WWE UNFORGIVEN 2008 I'm no longer gonna buy the PPV's

in my opinion that PPV was unforgivable :no::no:

hey mike can u add a puke smiley to the ones that can be put into the posts??? LOL :D:D

Evan Bourne is the future of the WWE. He stood out in a match with Rey Mysterio and John Morrison in it. That is a future star.

He was the only thing that stood out in that match, Rey looked really shit, Bourne will have a great career in WWE with performances like that.

Random fact: The Superstar initiative on ECW is actually a make or break thing, if the wrestler gets over with the time they have, like Evan Bourne, they are put on the main roster, if not, they are given what I like to call the "Brendan Walker treatment" and sacked outright.