Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your feed must be at least five minutes ahead of mine. Kofi/Orton just ended for me.

Way to kill a star.

It might be the amount of people on your feed. Sometimes it slows with more people.

Also, yeah, I'm annoyed about Kofi too, it would make more sense for him to win.

TNA is ripping off the old nWo theme! TNA style, god it sucks.

TNA ended with Hall and Waltman beating up Foley, with Hogan looking on, slightly worried. It's as shit as it sounds.

Back to raw for me.

McMahon kicked Bret in the balls!

All in all, this is far from over then.

So, TNA was a joke from start to finish and tried to be good, by throwing all the stars out in the first hour,but it just wasn't any good.

Jeff Hardy is in TNA, which is the biggest mistake, ever.

WWE had an awesome HBK bret segment, and that beat TNA easily.

All in all, twenty minutes of WWE with Bret, beat 3 hours of TNA with lots of new debuting stars including Hogan and Jeff Hardy and frankly that's just sad.

Dubs, what did you think of Raw? I know you ignored TNA, and rightfully so, I basically spoiled the shit out of anything interesting that happened anyway on TNA.

I like that ending. A lot.

This was not the crowd for Bret to punch out Vince. They have till Mania to tell a hell of a story, and since Vince is involved, they'll put a lot of care into it.

The posters for TNA and WWE February shows:

Elimination Chamber: 170576_lg.jpg

Against All Odds: against-all-odds.jpg

I get the feeling that some little people groups are going to be pissed about HHH treating Hornswaggle like a dog.

WWE can come back and say that the Hornswoggle character is meant to be a leprechaun type creature, and in no way is meant to portray little people in general.

-- WWE announced on Twitter that actor William Shatner will be the special guest host of Monday Night Raw on February 1st from Nashville, Tennessee. The next month of guest hosts will be:

1/11: Mike Tyson

1/18: Jon Heder & Don Johnson

1/25: James Roday & Dule Hill

2/1: William Shatner

William Fucking Shatner!

Also:

Ratings data is just coming in, but we can report that WWE RAW drew a 3.37 rating.

With TNA iMPACT!’s drawing a healthy 1.5, it looks like TNA took a chunk out of WWE’s audience and offset the return of Bret Hart.

That last part is wrong since 3.37 is average(or above average) for Raw.

Bubba The Love Sponge got fucked by TNA and he is pissed.

-- Guess who got indicted today? Yes, Jeff Hardy, on all charges. Felony possession of cocaine, felony drug trafficking of opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to redistribute a Schedule III controlled substance, maintaining a dwelling for drug use and/or distribution and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

-- Hardy had a verbal agreement for a return date with WWE, so his appearance last night on Impact was a big surprise. Vince was no-selling it today. Hardy is believed to have signed a short-term contract, though no word on how short.

-- Guess who got indicted today? Yes, Jeff Hardy, on all charges. Felony possession of cocaine, felony drug trafficking of opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to redistribute a Schedule III controlled substance, maintaining a dwelling for drug use and/or distribution and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

-- Hardy had a verbal agreement for a return date with WWE, so his appearance last night on Impact was a big surprise. Vince was no-selling it today. Hardy is believed to have signed a short-term contract, though no word on how short.

I guess bad things happen when you go to TNA. Everyone was assuming the charges would all be dropped. Looks like they are going to make an example of him.

I guess bad things happen when you go to TNA. Everyone was assuming the charges would all be dropped. Looks like they are going to make an example of him.

He's said to have joined due to the good money, and only having to work a few days a month. Though he should have never burned that WWE bridge, as he was forgotten twenty seconds after his TNA debut last night, just like everyone else not named Hogan.

Agree with everyone that the first 20 minutes of RAW ruled. What I didn't like was the crowd, they seemed dead. What was good was how the start seemed to absolve HBK of what happened in '97 and going forward it will be all on Vince, which is good for the company. RAW didn't need to blow away TNA on this 1 night, but what they did do was make us want to see next week for the fall out, and the next PPV. What exactly did TNA do to make us look forward?

The latest TNA press release...

Next week, TNAwrestling.com will debut a new interview-based column to be written by Booboo Stewart, one of the stars of the popular "Twilight" movie sagas. The 15 year old teen sensation is taking Hollywood by storm and was recently named as the star to watch in 2010 by Twist Magazine. We are excited to have Booboo aboard as he is said to be the next big thing and is also a huge fan of professional wrestling.

Since he was 3, Booboo has always been one who loves action as he began training in karate and several years later, he and his two of his sisters (Maegan and Fivel) went on to be inducted in to the Jr. Black Belt Hall of Fame as well as all three winning World championships in all Divisions two successive years.

Booboo found his love for wrestling when at the age of 5 he would accompany his father, former pro wrestler Nils Stewart, to a wrestling training center in Mission Viejo, CA. He was doing backdrops off the ropes by the age of 6.

Booboo started in the film industry at the age of 9 with a small part in a film his father and sister Maegan were working on called Skeleton Man. In a short time he was working steadily landing such roles as a recurring character on Everybody Hates Chris, working as a stunt double for the character Beowulf in the hit film "Beowulf" and became the most working young male model in the business. At the age of 12, Booboo expanded his career by receiving a record deal with Walt Disney Records and toured with Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers, The Cheetah Girls and others.

In 2009, Booboo won the most coveted role available to young men -- playing Seth Clearwater in the incredibly successful Twilight Saga. His first movie in the series (The Twilight Saga: Eclipse) comes out this summer. In recent months, he has been gracing the pages of all the teen magazines and 2010 looks to be an incredible year for this rising superstar.

This past October, Booboo attended TNA Bound for Glory in Irvine, California, his first live TNA Wrestling event, and was hooked. He enjoyed the show so much that he wanted to find a way to become more involved with TNA and thus, 15 Minutes with Booboo Stewart was born. His first interview will be with TNA World Heavyweight Champion "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles.

Check back this coming week for the debut of Booboo's column!

...I got nothing.

You think that's funny?

[Jeff] Hardy, a former WWE and TNT wrestler, was indicted on charges of trafficking in opium, two counts of possession with intent to sell and deliver a controlled substance, maintaining a place for a controlled substance, and a misdemeanor count of possession of drug paraphernalia, according to court records.

The Cameron native was arrested on Sept. 11 in his home at 265 Boys Camp Road.

During the search, officers located and seized about 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 55 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine and items of drug paraphernalia, according to a release from the Moore County Sheriff's Office."

I said the only thing that would come out of this was TNA would get recognition for being the employers of a possible (according to press) drug dealer.

The Booboo kid, I had to look up who he was, and then I just said, "So, this is competing with WWE" they would have been better off signing Kevin Thorn!

Tiffany and Drew McIntyre are engaged. I'm sure that'll last.

The next person rumored to be inducted into the HOF is "The Million Dollar Man" He wasn't a great wrestler, but he is one of the most memorable characters of all time. I really want to see him in, but I know there are a lot that deserve it more.

Tiffany and Drew McIntyre are engaged. I'm sure that'll last.

The next person rumored to be inducted into the HOF is "The Million Dollar Man" He wasn't a great wrestler, but he is one of the most memorable characters of all time. I really want to see him in, but I know there are a lot that deserve it more.

family-guy-i-disagree-1.jpg