Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That really has nothing to do with it. The guy is barely mobile, and can't even do the legdrop and big boot anymore.

The only reason he's wrestling is because it's the first Monday show. He'll take a hot tag and be in the ring for about 20 seconds. That's about it.

And I'm telling you that he can't wrestle. He can stand still and throw punches while guys run at him for one match. That's about it.

Hogan is full of shit on most things, but anyone that saw his stuff from the Australian tour can see the kind of shape he's in.

Ken Anderson reveals how Orton and Cena got him fired.

He (Orton) told me to give him a belly-to-back suplex and I did and I thought everything was fine. I got to the back and he was holding his neck, saying that I dropped him on his head. He went to the back and lectured me about how I need to be safe and all this other stuff. He got three huge bags of ice – one on his neck, one on his left shoulder, one on his right shoulder. He got them all saran wrapped up, put his shirt back on and we walked to the locker room and he chewed me out the whole way there – calmly and quietly – but he told me that you need to be careful, blah blah blah. I felt bad about it because I didn't know. I hadn't seen the tape so I thought I really dropped him on his head. Then I went home and saw the tape and saw that he landed flat. If you slow the video tape down, his neck never comes into contact with the mat. So, I'll let you...you watch the tape and you let me know what you think. He landed flat as flat can be and then he went and complained to Vince (McMahon) and then (John) Cena went and complained to Vince and said that they didn't want to work with me anymore because I was dangerous and that is what ended up being the final straw. I wouldn't say that's what got me fired because there were so many other things before that. It was like they were looking for a reason to get rid of me.

http://www.fanhouse.com/2010/03/03/mr-anderson-feeling-reborn-with-tna-wrestling/

Kennedy is perfectly capable of having OK matches and he's an agile and motivated performer, but he's not a polished worker. He tries to inject his own touch to certain things without considering how it makes it more dangerous both for him and the people he works with. He had a great smackdown match with Umaga a couple of years back because he was pretty much incapable of hurting Umaga because he couldn't get him up for anything.

He just needs to concentrate on doing stuff in ring that is purposeful but safe, he needs to always be putting the person he's working with first. I get the impression he thinks the aim of every move is to pop the crowd, not be safe.

People are wondering who the big name for the HOF is. How awesome would it be if Vince decides to induct himself?

WWE.com has announced that the cast for the upcoming comedy movie "Hot Tub Time Machine"will be guest-hosting WWE RAW on March 29, the night after WrestleMania. Commercials for the movie, which hits theaters on March 26, have begun airing during WWE RAW.

I guess that means the Bellas will spend the whole show in a hot tub. I can also see them doing a time machine skit with former stars showing up.