Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Jesus tittyfucking christ. Oh god. The stupid fuckers. That's pretty much the worst case right there. That's as low as anyone realistically thought this might go.

I really hope they see this for what it was. I really really hope that Bisch gets Russo permanently fired before he and Hogan saunter off into the sunset in order to detach themselves from this fiasco. TNA's only problems are the number of guys under contract and shitty writing. Dump Hogan and pals plus a couple more dead weight and put and writer on this thing and its a winner. Right now a glue factory would turn this rancid nag away.

Bryan Danielson is pulling higher ratings than Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Mick Foley, Sting, Kurt Angle, and the nWo originals combined.

I can't stop fucking laughing.

Bryan Danielson is pulling higher ratings than Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Mick Foley, Sting, Kurt Angle, and the nWo originals combined.

I can't stop fucking laughing.

You know, when you look at it like that, it's actually pretty cool.

Two words to completely cover everything that is wrong with TNA at this moment. Nasty Boys

Not that they are to blame, but the fact that they are in the company shows that the company simply has no clue what makes a modern, successful promotion, or that they have any idea who their target demographic is. Oh and it also shows that neoptisim is alive and well.

Actor and Major League Baseball personality Bob Uecker is set to be inducted into this year's WWE Hall of Fame class, reports the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

In 1987, Uecker appeared as a ringside announcer at WrestleMania III in Pontiac, Michigan, followed by a return the following year at WrestleMania IV as both a ringside announcer and backstage interviewer. One famous Wrestlemania segment saw André the Giant choking Uecker.

WWE officials have been after "Mr. Baseball" for years to be inducted, but it always conflicted with the Milwaukee Brewers' schedule, and he declined. This year, the ceremony takes place Mar. 27 in Phoenix, before the Brew Crew break spring training.

"It's going to be a hoot," said Uecker.

The official announcement is expected to be made during the Mar. 22 Raw when baseball great Pete Rose hosts.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/brewers/87535952.html

I was at a Royal Rumble once. Does that make me qualified to get into the HOF?

It's always a cluster.

Christian should win. He won't though, since they're determined to force McIntyre on people until he gets over.

Yes, but it used to be an enjoyable cluster, now I expect it to be fucked up. I know raising the odds for this style of match every year, but ten is way too many.

I think Christian will still win. McIntyre was given those two stupid loses, and Kane was the first guy to beat him, I don't think that's a good sign for what they think about his career.

Christian is not winning, and this is my first hearing that anyone thinks he will. They've done absolutely nothing with him.

McIntyre is the only guy with a storyline going in.