We got quoted~!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, when I was buying this from the book store, I felt like I was going to burst! It took a lot of restraint to not grab the teller and yell, "LOOK! LOOK! LOOK!"

You should have bought every copy, and when they ask why you can go "well, you see this........."

That way they bring it up, and you still get to tell everyone.

You're welcome!

All kidding aside, I know I don't come around here much anymore. Truth is I'm embarrassed by the way I stopped contributing here and things of that sort and I have always felt bad about that, so I kind of lurk and post here and there. That being said, this is the most awesome thing ever. I'm going to buy a copy tomorrow and probably frame it so you can see the back cover. How sad is that?

Anyways, I needed this today. Awesome.

You're welcome!

All kidding aside, I know I don't come around here much anymore. Truth is I'm embarrassed by the way I stopped contributing here and things of that sort and I have always felt bad about that, so I kind of lurk and post here and there. That being said, this is the most awesome thing ever. I'm going to buy a copy tomorrow and probably frame it so you can see the back cover. How sad is that?

Anyways, I needed this today. Awesome.

Thank you, Tim!

And as I've said before, you're always welcome to return.

Very well done, congrats. Did you know that the site was visited by these industry types?

Though Earth-2.net is visited by comic book creators, this isn't related to that. Whenever a comic receives a positive review, I send short, quotable bits of said reviews to the appropriate PR guys. The hope is that something like this will happen.