We got quoted~!

Hah!

Honestly, I can think of a better one:

Stand up. Okay, now put your hands on the sides of your head. Start squeezing really hard. Yes, I know it hurts, but keep squeezing. Now jump up and down as fast as you can until your legs give out. Don't stop squeezing your head while doing this. Now scream as if a parade of badgers were gnawing at your flesh; as loud as you possibly can. Stand back up and spin in a circle until you fall again. Once you start bleeding from the eyes, you can stop squeezing your head. Congratulations. You now know what it feels like to read an issue of Cable.

--Earth-2.net

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I don't send negative reviews to the PR guys, creators have e-mailed in their thoughts. Usually they're really cool about it, saying stuff like, "Sorry this issue didn't do it for you, hopefully the next one will."

You ever hear from Howard Chaykin or the Cable crew?

I guess Mike should be hearing from Neil Gaiman any day now.

Hahaha!

The very idea of Gaiman emailing Mike about disliking something he wrote 20 years ago is hilarious.

Though, weirdly enough, I mentioned to a friend last week that Summer Rental sucked and Carl Reiner called me that night threatening my family. Very odd.