Episode 38

RSS

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I feel remiss that I haven't been e-mailing or posting. I have an excuse for last night, because we have had our first snow of the winter in here Anchorage (I take this moment to jump up and down gleefully), but with the first snow usually comes with the first power outage of the winter, so I have been without power until all of twenty minutes ago and then I had to reconfigure my wireless. That being said, I should have responded sooner, but I've been shamefully lazy...well maybe not shamefully.

Well guys, not just one, but TWO series have come and gone. I was listening to the B:TAS retrospective recently, closely followed by the S:TAS and Gotham Knights retrospective and I have this observation. It really does feel like the shows are kids being sent off to college. You know that they have to go, but you don't want them to. So when you guys finally finish the DCAU, will you be suffering from Empty Nest Syndrome? Just a thought.

Kudos to Ian for yet another uproariously funny splicing and twisting of Mike and James' words. If Ian brought being dubbed The Segment Monkey of WFP, then Mike and James bring it on themselves for giving him the ammunition to create his roll-on-the-floor funny segments for the retrospectives. Besides monkeys are cute!

Can't wait for Episode 39 of World's Finest Podcast and hope that Ian will not delay Episode 6 of For Your Ears Only.

So when you guys finally finish the DCAU, will you be suffering from Empty Nest Syndrome? Just a thought.

More like, "Christ, I need a long fucking nap" syndrome. :D

Kudos to Ian for yet another uproariously funny splicing and twisting of Mike and James' words.

To be fair to Ian, he isn't exactly twisting our words. James and I offer enough foot-in-mouth blunders to make it so Ian doesn't have to twist anything around.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Mike just a reminder the name of bruce's love in Mask Of The Phantasm was:

Andrea 'Andi' Beaumont

the only reason why I bring it up is because you seem never to be able to remember it. I don't know if it's selective memory or you just can't remember her name lol :D

and besides Dana Delany is HOT!

DanaDelany.jpg

Hell I had that after completing Animezing Podcast Last Night....and I only got 6 hours

Pfft, Kellen complaining after recording his half hour podcasts - I'm not even halfway through transferring tomorrow's FYEO episode because it's over 2 and 1/2 hours long!

I need a long fucking nap.

(Love ya, Kellen! :blush: )

Guest DCAUFan1051

REMINDER:

we need a B: TAS/DCAU Wiki Update in Episode 39.

I'm relistening to Episode 14 because I just watched Mask Of The Phantasm last night and you guys were talking about Wiki not having the episode summaries. Has there been any forward movement in getting these back online?

I don't have the time to e-fight with a bunch of elitist snobs on Wikipedia. If they don't want them on there, fine. I'm not sure why individual South Park episodes are okay, but DCAU episodes aren't, but whatever. I just go to the DCAU Wiki when and if info is available there.

I don't have the time to e-fight with a bunch of elitist snobs on Wikipedia. If they don't want them on there, fine. I'm not sure why individual South Park episodes are okay, but DCAU episodes aren't, but whatever. I just go to the DCAU Wiki when and if info is available there.

Bingo.

Guest DCAUFan1051

that's fine I was just saying because in the episode you said James that you'd keep bringing it up so I figured it'd been awhiole since it was talked about there might be more info avaiolable of the content being back on wiki.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Good rule of thumb:

If we go a year without updating something we talked about, we probably forgot about it. :D

well then that's why WE the loyal forum members are here to remind ya MUH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :D

An hour forty-three? What am I going to do with the other hour and a half I have blocked out for WFP? :angel:

Open up another hour and a half extra for the next Dread Media? You'll see...

I can't wait to check this one out but still have 37 to get through. The BTAS wrap was my favorite to date.