Nash Bridges

Guest TFG1Mike

Guest DCAUFan1051

I know I'll be the one posting in this thread most often considering I loved Nash Bridges and my heart sank when the bastards at CBS cancelled it.

But there is still a light at the end of the tunnel the show is still in syndication on WGN America Nevetwoek and as of this past Tuesday the First Season came to DVD I have ordered it and it should be here no later then Saturday. Below is the Front and Back covers of the DVD set:

NashBridgesSeason1CoverArt.jpg

NashBridgesSeason1BackCoverArt.jpg

This show really made friday nights on CBS in the late 90's it ran from 1996-2001. It was Sunny Crockett only melloer. Don Johnson even said that in an interview that Nash is wiser and more mello then Sunny from Miami Vice was. There were tons of guest Stars in the show including Stone Cold Steve Austin playing Fugitive Recovery Agent Jake Cage. This also was one of Jodi Lyn O'Keefe's breakout roles she played Nash's daughter Cassidy. I saw one episode one friday night when I was channel surfing and just left it on. I soon became hooked and obsessed wiith the show. I hope the remaining 5 seasons come to DVD as well. Plus that Cuda was one HOT!!! car

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

YAY!!!!!! now I'm really doing the happy dance!!!

Nash Bridges The 2nd Season Coming to DVD March 3rd

I can't wait for this it's been a long time coming.... Plus Tommy Chong And Phillip Michael Thomas make guest appearances.

I'm glad this will continue to release and not be one of those shows that falls off after 1 release RIP Dharma & Greg :cry:

• 1 year later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

It's been awhile since I've posted in this one. However I'm doing a marathon watch of the first 3 seasons on DVD that I have.

One of the story elements is always the MCD/Internal Affairs department going after Nash.... I forgot this happened as early as season 2.