canceled shows

JackFetch

Put them in here as you hear them.

Opportunity's no longer knocking for ABC's "Opportunity Knocks."

Alphabet made its first cancellation of fall, pulling the gamer after three episodes. ABC will air cut-down, hourlong "Dancing With the Stars" recap episodes, leading into the night's live results show, starting next Tuesday.

"Opportunity Knocks" had averaged just a 1.9 rating and 5 share among adults 18-49 during its brief run, as well as 6.3 million viewers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems a lot have been canned more or less, already... I found this list of shows....

Boston Legal On ABC after 5 seasons will end December 8th.

Do Not Disturb On Fox has been canceled. Five episodes have aired and it is not likely to return for the other 8 originally ordered.

Easy Money On The CW. Currently still airing episodes but in a random mixed up order.

The Ex-List on CBS. Four episodes have aired and it is not likely to return for the other 8 originally ordered.

King Of The Hill on Fox. After the full end of it's 13th season on Fox it may have new life on ABC.

Moral Orel on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim will end November 17th.

Valentine On The CW. Currently still airing episodes but in a random mixed up order.

None of these really gets to me but Boston Legal which I'm about half a season behind on anyway.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Also, My Own Worst Enemy has not been canceled.

there's no way I love that show I refuse to believe a show as interesting as that they'd axe. It was better then freakin Medium at the 10pm monday night spot.

Pushing Daisies is one of the more interesting shows on television (certainly moreso than a shitty remake of a show from the seventies or eighties, yes a shot at your beloved Knight Rider) and does not suck in the slightest. It should be praised for its quirkiness but was marked for cancellation from the get-go due to its inability to be classified.

Eli Stone most definitely does suck.

Dirty Sexy Money, from the one episode I've seen, seems to be trying for a modernization of Dynasty which is interesting but uninspired.

Guest DCAUFan1051

LOL Des I'm not even gonna go there....... besides there have been to many shows on TV about people dying and having one person be their savior. I much rather see an ICON reborn!!!! KNIGHT RIDER RULES

Pushing Daises is a similar concept to Fox's Tru Calling which by far was Eliza Dushku's best show

the only difference between the two shows is that the guy in PD can touch the person to make them alive then touch them again to make them dead again.

Actually ABC tried ripping off Tru Calling directly with the failed show DayBreak.