Episode 278

RSS

Guest DCAUFan1051

motorcycle vrooooooom

the sound came through again.... I still say that's planned lmao

The Dark Knight TEASE!!!!!

I want this reviewed!!!!!!! pleaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeee

I know I'm probably gonna haveta wait until the DVD comes out.

LOVED the radio ending will you keep that? PLEASE!

:whistle:

I know you've said it many times before Mike, but I need to ask, what is the Saw "Oh my god, it's time for our big long drawn out callback" song?

What?

I listened to an early episode while installing Cade's first carseat and he turns three in December. Congrats you two!

Wow! That really puts it into perspective.

:whistle:

I figure that was not only a celebration of 3 years of podcasts from Earth-2, but a tease for a new podcast. I wonder WHO it might be about....

I know you've said it many times before Mike, but I need to ask, what is the Saw "Oh my god, it's time for our big long drawn out callback" song?

The song was the big reveal song ("Hello, Zepp") from every Saw film.

Guest DCAUFan1051
:wub:

Incidentally, I also really like the "radio" ending just as its own thing.

it would be cool if Mike did something like that with all the DCAU Themes for WFP :D After The B: TAS theme of course lol

Seems like your just about ready to run up to the creators of Saw with............a..............saw.

I'm tired.

Good episode.

The movie truly was a cluster fuck of trying to explain everything that happened in the other films. I really went in with low expectations and came out wanting to cry that Zac Efron never made it to the show in HSM3.

Oh come on, who here is really going to see that movie! I had to duck out early to catch saw!

Oh and NOES became watered down so badly, only 1, 3 and new nightmare are actually any good anymore.

I think I’m still the only Australian to give you feedback on iTunes. It’s a shame its region locked, since I wouldn’t mind seeing what others had said about the show.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this one. I was kind of indifferent to the original Saw, but I’ve grown to hate the series over time. It’s nice to know they still aren’t doing anything interesting with the series.

• 2 weeks later...