Top 10 Horror Comics

RSS

One day you will see the light, my friend. :devil:

In all seriousness, I can appreciate how difficult making a top ten can be, and you made it look really easy. I haven't heard of half of these, and since horror comics are a majority of what I read now, you pretty much just wrote a buyer's guide for me.

Much appreciated, Desrick.

One day you will see the light, my friend. :devil:

In all seriousness, I can appreciate how difficult making a top ten can be, and you made it look really easy. I haven't heard of half of these, and since horror comics are a majority of what I read now, you pretty much just wrote a buyer's guide for me.

Much appreciated, Desrick.

Then my work is done.

Seriously, the Black magic and Journey Into Mystery stuff should be pretty easy to find on eBay. The ToD stuff is Essential'd and Omnibi'd. Almost everything is somewhat accessible. I still think you can hunt down Freak Show but it won't be cheap. It'll be worth it though.

have you ever read twisted tales?

Yep. I liked it. I remember a Bernie Wrightson story about a Sasquatch in Canada.

Awesome article, Desmond Doomsday. I spoke briefly about it in my AWA article, but have you seen the anime-ish movie based off of Tomb of Dracula? It's one of those "so bad it's hilarious" movies.

Note #3:

I was introduced to this series through the terrible animated TV movie some quarter decade ago

and this.