Happy Halloween

Molly

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

So the wrestler friend I manage is trying to get the idea in my head that since we have a show on Halloween weekend that we should do Chris Hero & Larry Sweeney. He looks uncannily like Hero to begin with and has a VERY similar moveset (Misawa marks the both of em). I have all the stuff to do Sweeney so I'm kinda thinking of how fun it would be.

My costume this year-

Items I already had- Brown Sunglasses, dark red collapsible cane, one black permanent marker

Items I bought today- red shirt, white dress shirt, black suit trousers, black trainers, one stick temporary red hair dye.

Throw in one short evening of work (altering the cane, drawing the logo on the shirt) and presto- Matt Murdock aka Daredevil.

All for under £18.

No, I'm doing some fancy things with cheese cloth, make-up, liquid latex and spirit gum. The theatre degree finally pays off!

One, don't run into things, two, PICS PLEASE.

So, due to incoming typhoon probably derailing any upcoming plans for the weekend, have instead decided to do a Halloween marathon. So far, have Rocky Horror, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Hard Candy, Paranoia Agent, Paprika, Paranormal Activity, The Spirit (hey, awful movies count as horror), and am trying to find Psycho. Any other suggestions?