I'm about to watch BTAS for the first time

I've listened to every WFP, but never actually watched any of the shows, and just discovered I actually have the first five episodes on a disk, so I'll be watching this tonight for the first time.

Wish me luck.

Guest DCAUFan1051

hey DW

I dunno if you buy stuff from iTunes but in my opinion it's the best way to watch the DCAU shows. Especially if you have a iPod Video/Nano etc it looks great on them.

They have all four volumes of B:TAS on there

good luck in watching

I've listened to every WFP, but never actually watched any of the shows, and just discovered I actually have the first five episodes on a disk, so I'll be watching this tonight for the first time.

Wish me luck.

How have you lived without these shows!

Just Batman, as up until a year ago I was pretty much the same.

I can tell now why you guys go by the production dates, cause going in order of airdate, this stuff makes no sense. The picture quality is remarkably grainy here, but it's an early 90s cartoon, so I can deal.

On Leather Wings - Man Bat was an... interesting place to start. This episode really flew by, as did the others for the most part. I love how Batman slips right into the Bruce voice.

Christmas With the Joker - Garbage. Utter garbage.

Nothing to Fear - Seeing the Gotham Knights Scarecrow, then going to this one is jarring. I notice that he's the only villain that doesn't seem to have any sort of themed henchmen. Just generic mobsters in top hats. Decent episode.

I'll watch the next two in a bit.

• 2 weeks later...