The Karate Kid remake

JackFetch

Well, I just looked at another trailer for this where the bullies actually call the kid 'the Karate Kid' as some kind of put down. So I guess that means in this movie the original movie actually exists. Jackie Chan and the kid could actually go rent the DVD and watch it together and realize their lives are a direct parallel to the movie. Then they could look at us through the screen and ask us why we are watching the same movie twice with different actors when we could just rent the original and show it to our kids and save ourselves a lot of grief.

Well, I just looked at another trailer for this where the bullies actually call the kid 'the Karate Kid' as some kind of put down. So I guess that means in this movie the original movie actually exists. Jackie Chan and the kid could actually go rent the DVD and watch it together and realize their lives are a direct parallel to the movie. Then they could look at us through the screen and ask us why we are watching the same movie twice with different actors when we could just rent the original and show it to our kids and save ourselves a lot of grief.

I wish the film was about a kid who get bullied and then gets mentored by a guy who knows nothing but is obsessed with the original film. He just repeats the dialogue and advice of Miyagi all the way through until the end when the kid gets beaten to death because real life isn't like the movies. Its a harsh lesson for the mentor to learn.

I wish the film was about a kid who get bullied and then gets mentored by a guy who knows nothing but is obsessed with the original film. He just repeats the dialogue and advice of Miyagi all the way through until the end when the kid gets beaten to death because real life isn't like the movies. Its a harsh lesson for the mentor to learn.

If it had an almost kick ass soundtrack(it has to be almost, fitting the whole feel of the film) then it would be awesome, or almost awesome.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...