Episode 64

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, Desmond Reddick is joined once again by his lovely wife Megan to discuss Ginger Snaps before he continues the feminine theme by going solo for a review of the blood-drenched French film A L'Interieur (Inside). Then, in conjunction with Doctor Who Week on Earth-2.net, Michael David Sims stops by to discuss the top five scariest episodes of the modern Doctor Who. Tunes include: "Ginger Snaps Main Theme" by Michael Shields, "Ginger Snaps" by Under a Nightmare, "Baby Gotterdammerung" by Monster Magnet and "She Moves in Murderous Ways" by The Chuck Norris Experiment. Discuss the deadlier of the species with me and send your feedback in! [ 1:05:11 || 29.8 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_064.mp3

Wait, Mike's hosting the Dr Who podcast?!?!?!?

....we're never going to record another Batman review again, are we? :cry:

Liked the episode a lot - my email pretty much covered my thoughts on the awesomeness of Dread Media so I hope The Dubs (as I called him) won't mind if I say I liked how this show mixed things up slightly. Of course, "mixed things up slightly" could also mean "the site publisher had Brainscan bumped so he could talk about Dr Who", but it was also nice hearing Mrs Doomsday again as well. Oh, and on the subject of in-jokes ("Doomsday", not Mrs Reddick), I loved how Des called Mike a segment monkey! More because I coined it instead of the idea that I endorse anti-Sims rhetoric, despite what most of this post would suggest.

Wait, Mike's hosting the Dr Who podcast?!?!?!?

....we're never going to record another Batman review again, are we? :cry:

We should be able to get at least Batman Returns recorded before the end of the year. As we move into 2009, I'm hoping to bank some episode of Bigger on the Inside, thus opening up my schedule for more Batman recordings.

Great show, Des! I really enjoyed the Ginger Snaps review. It's too bad Megan isn't a fan of horror, because she has a great voice and pleasing presence.

By the way, yes, I am lovely! ;)

I'll let her know you said so. She needs all the feedback she can get because she's vain and I'm going to use that to get her back on the show. At least before another year is up.