Which is better Spiderman or Spiderman

ragernok2002

Spider-Man for the PS1 is the best. I remember the very first time playing it and having an absolute blast stopping the bank robbers and avoiding the police's MASSIVE guns. Having all the extra costumes was fun too (loved having the Ben Reilly and SM Unlimited gear). Enter Electro may have been better if all the best bad guys (Venom, Carnage, Doc Ock) hadn't been used up in the first one.

I love the What If...? code for the first PS game!  Crazy!

Can you explain this? I remember putting in the code and never knowing what it does.

It altered a few things (like a blimp you could enter), and made the game all trippy in spots. Shit, I wish I could remember specifics, but I just recall how cool and more fun it made the game.

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah gotta say SM1 on PS1 just totally kick the most amount of ass ever. All the extras already mentioned, the controls, movements, story, it was one of the most complete Comic to Game conversions EVER.

I have been tempted a couple of times to buy one of the Spidermans for PS2, but have been scared of being let down, because of the awesomeness of the first one.