The TFG1 Podcast by DCAUFan1051

Guest TFG1Mike

Guest DCAUFan1051

Programming Notes:

Episode 2 is Live but not listed in the archive on iTunes I have no idea why to get it through iTunes refresh your podcasts.

Supplemental Episode 2 will air over the coming weekend after New Years instead of Friday 1/2/09 this ep will be a post xmas show.

The Cartoon Supplemental Show: This will air inbetween Episodes 3-4 I'm currently in the works to attaining guest hosts. I'd love to have Mike or James on there but I know #1 their very busy and #2 mike already did an all cartoon ep so I doubt he'd want to talk about it again :D

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051

Supplemental Episode 2 The Post X-Mas Show will be recorded and available today through the RSS Feed

Episode 3 will be recorded sometime monday night and be available Friday 1/9/09

I've recieved my first iTunes review so please look at that.

Also the description of the podcast should be changing in iTunes this week. I wrote a more indepth description just haven't changed it yet.

Thanks to everyone taking an interest in this endeavor of mine and thank you all for the advice in making the podcast better.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Off topic, but welcome to the forums SCP21!

Also, the Itunes reviews won't show up in the UK Itunes store and such, DCAU, could you post the review in here?

I tried that suave but couldn't copy n paste it. Basically the person said TFG1 was too much like WFP as far as nit picking on the animation and the synopsis's being too long and this person actually stopped listening to WFP blasphemy!!!!

Guest DCAUFan1051
Right, so they're basically saying that a podcast that you openly said is influencing you doing the show, has influenced you doing the show...

Or have I missed the point entirely?

Well they're basically saying that TFG1 is toooo much like WFP they're basically saying that I go on and on and that basically I'm not really interesting enough.

Guest DCAUFan1051

We're having RSS Feed issues but TFG1 Supplemental Ep 2 will be available soon

Steve/Megatron and I just combined our podcasts this week as a all round Best of 2008 Show TFG1's Feed will have it as well as ATTF's Feed ATTF is All Things Transformers podcast.

If anyone's having issues please let me know

OK the RSS Feed for both The TFG1 Podcast & All Things Transformers Podcast are fixed.

The problem was that my new description was tooo long just refresh your podcasts in iTunes or look for the RSS Feed link in this thread. :D

Guest DCAUFan1051
Thanks for the welcome in here. Yeah I am still learning but am getting much better as I encounter these issues and learn to fix them.

OH believe me I respect what ya do Steve hell I could never edit audio. I'm lucky I know how to even record the stuff :D

I think it's just funny as hell mixing up the RSS Feeds :laugh:

Guest DCAUFan1051

Episode 3 will be up in the RSS Feed and iTunes tomorrow just to update everyone. I think I did a really goood job with this episode now that I'm burning the material into my brain the records are going much better :D

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm going to either be doing a Iron Man/TDK Review for supplemental episode 3 or it may be TDK & The FF movies I dunno yet looking at my DVD's boxed up TDK and FF are the only superhero ones I can get to without emptying three boxes. Or I could talk about a few things relating to the Beast Transformers Series but it would be a very short ep if I did that considering I don't have them on DVD yet.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Episode 3 is LIVE on iTunes the supplemental episode 3 will be up by next Friday

the audio clips in this week's episode are switched around because I wanted them in different places to give the listeners a to be continued feeling with the 3 parter The Ultimate Doom. it's only on these three cartoons that the audio is rearranged around.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I've just finished recording Supplemental Episode 3 where Mike "The Birdman" Dodd and I talk about the Beverly Hills Cop Films

I've also finished recording Episode 4 with Mike and Steve/Megatron for airing on the 23rd of January wayyy cool we recap Season 1 of Generation 1 cartoon. It was very cool to have another host on with me and I'm very excited for when these episodes will be released on iTunes. Look for supplemental 3 this friday.

check out Mike's site and podcast: This Week In Geek

they do very cool stuff

Guest DCAUFan1051
Mike, I'm hoping to listen to the episodes and have feedback on them for you, by the start of next week at the latest.

cool thanks suave

Supplemental Episode 3: The All Beverly Hills Cop Show will be available on the RSS feed and iTunes after 6pm this eveing. go to PredaconEmpire to get it from the RSS Feed or just refesh your podcasts in iTunes.

I can say up front that I had a very fun time recording with Mike "The Birdman" Dodd from This Week In Geek by far the funniest show I've had yet I think. Mike also joined for for a quick recap clip in next weeks Episode 4 of The TFG1 Podcast so did Steve/Megatron from The All Things Transformers Podcast and predaconempire.com Fun times!!!!!! :D

Guest DCAUFan1051

fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as steve said I fucked up.

I accidentally overwrote my audio file for supplemental episode 3 so there will be no sup ep 3 tonight but because episode 4 is ready to go that will air in it's place. Hopefully I can get audio recorded for sup ep 3 next week. GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!

Guest DCAUFan1051

A Quick Update:

Supplemental Episode 3 is still under the editors microscope so please don't try to download it. Steve put it in the RSS when it was originally supposed to air but there were audio complications.

Supplemental Episode 4 The All Cartoon Episode will be up this friday.

I'm almost done watching Season 2 and have scripts written up thru episode 13 of the podcast. This doesn't include the supplemental episodes.

It's weird that I'm almost done with Season 2 even though it was the longest in the Generation 1 cartoon it's flown by for me watching it and writing up notes.

I took over the hosting duties this weekend on All Things Transformers Episode 11 seeing as Steve had family over

Currently I'm working on several supplemental scripts and I've finished ripping the audio for Transformers The Movie which that will be covered in Episode 16.

I think that's all for now more news to come as it happens.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Sorry I keep putting off listening to the episodes and giving feedback DCAU, I've not really been in the mood to listen to any podcasts at the moment, bar one or two earth-2 the show episodes and am miles behind of wfp.

Going to get round to the episodes as soon as I can.

it'll still be there suave no hurry do what ya gotta do

Guest DCAUFan1051

The All Cartoon Supplemental is recorded and in the books and yay this time I didn't fuck up the audio.

It will air this friday on iTunes

Next Supplemental I'm working on is The All 80's TV Episode my goal is to have it out before the end of february. I've put an airing date on it but just not sure yet with guest hosts and everything it might change.

Episode 5 & 6's airdates: 2/6/09 and 2/20/09. Episode 5 begins season 2 of the G1 cartoon