The TFG1 Podcast by DCAUFan1051

Guest TFG1Mike

Guest DCAUFan1051

yes that's right 10 offical eps not counting the supplementals. Get it from the RSS Feed and or refresh your iTunes.

And now Steve's TFG1 cherry has been popped, great recording and did anyone (besides you steve) notice the NEW content?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051

TFG1 Reformatting:

Yes that's right I've been retooling and playing with the format so it's not so yawny, and uhs and arghs and stuff. There will no longer be paragraph synopsis's I basically take notes on the episodes I'm watching and make them into Bullet points. Then I have my thoughts on the episode. I've started reading the little blurbs that are in the episode booklets as a short synopsis. Hopefully this new format will work better. I'd like to apologize to the listeners but it is a work in progress as I'd never done podcasting before. I think I've gotten better. Episodes 11 & 12 Serve as the reformatting and the format in those will be the same format for the rest of the podcast. Outside of roundtable episodes.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Episode 12 is available now.

just to let everyone know SCP21 puts the basics up early that's why they don't work until the friday release date :D

Guest DCAUFan1051

I just got confirmed details of me interviewing Stan Bush tomorrow afternoon :urock: :holyshit::yes: If there's anything anyone wants me to ask him let me know before 1PM eastern tomorrow. We will be talking about his music in the 1986 transformers movie and current projects he's doing. This is gonna be sooo awesome because I think I'm the first TF Podcast that has an interview with him.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

Episode 14 is LIVE

Also I've started a wordpress blog. Haven't done much with it yet just added the introduction post. I'm gonna try to post more info there as I get the urge to. It's mainly gonna be for all the podcasts and everything that I'll be doing. Gotta expand our new GeekCast Radio Network :D

New BlogSite

Guest DCAUFan1051

This Friday Episode 15 will be available and then next Friday 5/8/09 Episode 16 will be out. Episode 16 is the massive Transformers The Movie Roundtable episode which will feature my interview with Stan Bush. After May 8th the podcast will be on hiatus as SCP21 is getting married. The show will return June 5th with Episode 17 starting the coverage of Generation 1 Season 3. Also the wordpress blog I've started has a new post check it out: Fast Food NO Longer Fast Food

Guest DCAUFan1051

Episode 15 is up and online. Has anyone from E-2 been listening?

Final ep before hiatus is Episode 16 Transformers The Movie Roundtable with Special Guest Interview of Stan Bush the guy behind the music in TFTM.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Congrats on fifteen episodes Mike.

Do you have a way I could stream the episodes without downloading them?

I have to watch my download limit for the next few weeks and would like to hear how the show is going.

currently there is no streaming but just let me know what eps ya want I think I can email them to ya.... key words there is "I Think" which hurts my brain when I do that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

OK I hope everyone took the last 2 weeks to catch up on the podcast and listened to the some of the new shows that have had Episode 0 releases for GeekCast Radio. Episode 17 of TFG1 will be recorded tonight and up next friday. There might also be a surprise airing Friday 6/5/09.... keep watching your iTunes refresher and the RSS Feed.

Here's Some more G1 DVD News:

New DVD Packages For More Than Meets The Eye Bare Bones DVD

f3fad7a5.jpg

And Season 2 Volume 1 Set:

474c93da.jpg

both are slated for September release according to this: New G1 DVD News

Guest DCAUFan1051

We are back from hiatus!!!!

Episode 17 was released earlier today!

Also:

I haven't recieved this in the mail yet but my twitter friend @DcptcnCrescendo went to Botcon this year.... before she went I sold her my G1 reissue astrotrain and because she was going to the con I added in there my TFTM 1986 CD Soundtrack for her to try and get signed by Stan Bush and Vince DiCola... here's pic of it!!! I'll definitely be thanking stan tomorrow on ATTF 25

TFTM1986StanVinceAutographs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

Yes that's right folks the 19th episode is now avail from iTunes and http://www.geekcastradio.com it features an introduction by Stan Bush!! When I interviewed Stan the second time on ATTF Episode 25 he was nice enough to record promos for us.

big Ty to our newest predaconempire.com forum member PecanCtMichael for being the superawesome co host that he is

also episode 18 is live as well not sure if I posted about that

Guest DCAUFan1051

The TFG1 Podcast Episode 20 is now out you can get it here

Just a reminder we only have 4 episodes left of the show. It will still be available if others want to listen to the old episodes.

Also one of our other shows is running a contest the emails must be in by Sunday evening 10pm eastern... go here to download Transformers ToyCast Episode 03: G1 Themes... the trivia part is at the end if you can answer the question correctly you'll be in a random draw to get a prize. The winner will be drawn next week on TF ToyCast Episode 04 to email answers in send to tftoycast@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

The Final three episodes of TFG1 will be recorded the end of this week and beginning of next week. Yay I'm about to complete my first podcasting project. There's sooooo much more that I'm doing now though. :D

Guest DCAUFan1051

Hey all today you'll get a double shot of The TFG1 Podcast Episodes 22 & 23 have been released today. There's only 1 episode left. It will be out next week.